Dr. Cinderella's Happily Ever After! WP/GF 2/14/12- End of Honeymoon & Trip Report!

I uploaded our Sneak Peeks from Misty to photobucket!

17.jpg

5.jpg

13.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

Vendor Reviews:

All our Vendors were really fabulous! Im not going to grade them since they would all get an A+ so I will just tell you a little about them!

Disney Wedding Planner(s)- Maxine and Vita: Maxine was my planner from the start, she was awesome at answering my questions promptly and giving suggestions and was so sweet at the planning session! We felt really confident about her, so I was a little nervous when she told me she was moving to Hawaii to start up the new wedding division at Aulani a month before my wedding. I spoke with my new planner Vita on the phone, and met her at my rehearsal and she was absolutely wonderful! She executed everything perfectly on our wedding day, and was really sweet too! I loved her!

Grand Floridian- Can’t say enough good things about the service we got here! When we checked in, we were told the club level room we had reserved was already occupied but would we mind staying in a standard room for one night and then be moved to a suite the rest of the time? Of course we wouldn’t mind, we said! So for 5 of 6 nights we got to stay in the Waikea Suite, it was a 1 bedroom suite with a king bed, big separate living room with a full bar, 2 bathrooms, and 3 balconies! It was amazing! We got so lucky! We still got to have access to the concierge lounge the whole time too, which was awesome! We ate at Narcossee’s and Victoria and Albert’s and I will report on those later, but the food everywhere including our reception was amazing! So excited we will get to come back and stay at the new DVC here someday too!

Florist- We had Elizabeth from Disney and she was great! All of our floral and décor turned out beautiful and I was so happy with my bouquet, and the look of the ceremony and reception!

Bakeries- I used It’s Tasty Too to get a Grooms Cake for Chris at dinner a few days before the wedding. I will post photos, but it was a Bass Fish since he is an avid fisherman! It was beautiful and so tasty! It was chocolate with peanut butter cup filling, everyone loved it! For the wedding the Grand Floridian baked our amazing cake, it was 3 layers with 3 different flavors- red velvet with cream cheese, marble with Bavarian cream, and carrot cake with cream cheese filling. We got a slice of all 3 at our sweetheart table and it was the best cake I have ever eaten! And I am a cake fanatic!

Photographers- We used Misty Miotto Photography again for our wedding and she and Nelio were just incredible. She helped direct us all day long and kept us on schedule and the sneek previews we have seen so far are amazing! I am anxiously awaiting the rest! We love love love Misty and Nelio! We also used Disney photography for our Epcot Dessert Party the day before the wedding and had Regina and for MK & Epcot Park Portraits with Ty two days after the wedding. We haven’t seen any photos from Disney yet but we can’t wait to see them!

Videography- We used A Moment to Remember for our video, and already got it back last week! It is awesome, I am so glad we got a video to be able to re-live the whole day. They did beautiful work and I hardly noticed them filming.

Hair and Make-Up- We use Beaute Speciale, and again loved them! We had two rooms of girls, one with all the bridesmaids, grandma, etc. and one with my mom, sister, and I so we had 5 artists total and they made everyone look gorgeous! Laine did my hair and make-up 3 times! I had a trial with her the day before the wedding, then the wedding day, then for the park portraits. She was very sweet too!

Officiant- We used Father Patrick Wenrick and he made our ceremony absolutely wonderful!

DJ- Jason Logan was our DJ for the reception, and he was awesome too! He was really funny, played great music, and got all our requests too. He made the reception flow seamlessly!

Chair Rentals- We rented our chiavari chairs through Bell Chair Rentals, but since we booked them they were bought out by Taylor Rentals. They were good to work with and kept our price as promised by the previous owners. I am not sure what their normal prices are though. Our chairs looked great!

Items for Sale:

I have some things I am going to list for sale on E-bay but wanted to tell you girls first! All prices are plus shipping.

-Table Signs- Table Numbers 1-6 and Guest Book Table Sign, on white cardstock with pink scroll accents $5
untitled.jpg

-“I DO” and Rings Décor- We used on our Sweetheart Table, also would be perfect cake toppers $15
IDOLetters.jpg

TwoRings.jpg

-“Love is Sweet” Wooden sign- White & pink with black writing $10
CandyBuffetSign-1.jpg

-40 Cinderella’s Slipper Place Card Holders- Clear with silver accents $20
slipper.jpg

-Tiara/ Headband- Made of Swarovski crystals and rhinestone $15
Tiara2-1.jpg

Tiara.jpg

-Rhinestone Cake banding- 3 yards, large enough for 3 tier round cake for up to 75 people $20
CakeRhinestoneRibbon.jpg

-“Bride” Custom Hanger- White wooden hanger with white bow $15
untitled1.jpg

-White Satin Bridal Purse or Card/Money Bay with Rhinestone accents $10
untitled2.jpg

-White Sequin Minnie Mouse Bridal Ears Headband $10
IMG_8472.jpg

-Bachelorette Light-up Sash- White with pink sequins and flashing LED lights $10
Sash.jpg

-Bride Clothing Set- $100. Selling as a set, all size small, Only worn once then washed: Black “Disney Bride” rhinestone tank with carriage, Victoria’s Pink and white Sequin “Kiss the Bride” tank, Victoria’s Secret hot pink rhinestone “Team Bride” tank, Victoria’s Secret white rhinestone “Just Married” tank, Victoria’s Secret “Sexy Little Bride” White short sleeve hoodie with engagement ring zipper pull, White Velvet Sweat Suit with pink rhinestone “Bride” on back of jacket and pants-as seen on Bethany Getting Married, Black rhinestone “Newlywed” Hoodie.
IMG_2338.jpg

KisstheBrideshirt.jpg

TeamBrideShirts.jpg

JustMarriedTank2.jpg

SexyLittleBrideJacket.jpg

untitled3.jpg

NewleywedSweatshirtBack.jpg

-Victoria’s Secret “Just Married” White Rhinestone Bikini- $25. Size small. Only worn once for 2 hours, then washed.
JustMarriedBikini.jpg

-“Bride”- White with black tote bag. Only used once. $15
untitled4.jpg

From what you have posted it sounds like your whole day was amazing and went as you had wanted it to.

Going to try and look at your disney pictures later.

Can't wait for another update.

First time posting on your PJ but your photos are just stunning! It looks like all of your planning really paid off!

Disney Day One!

We had a busy first day of our trip, before we left my God Parents surprised us with this amazing wedding gift...a Thomas Kinkade orginal painting! They wanted to give it to us before so they didn't have to travel with it. We just got it hung up in our living room yesterday, and it looks gorgeous!

IMG_2333.jpg

We had an early morning direct flight to Orlando with about 10 of my family members, the flight attendants sang "Happy Wedding" to us over the loud speakers and gave us a bottle of champagne! We had a town car pick us up from the airport to take us to the Grand Floridian, so we grabbed our luggage and were on our way!

Like I mentioned in my reviews above, we were upgraded to an amazing 1 bedroom suite at the Grand called the Waikea Suite. It was perfect- it had a living room, king bed in the bedroom, full bar, 2 bathrooms, and 3 balconies! All the space really came in handy on the wedding day especially with my huge wedding party!

IMG_2390.jpg
IMG_2391.jpg

After checking in and grabbing a quick lunch, we were off for my surprise wedding gift for Chris. I rented him his dream car, a lambroghini, to race at the new Exotic Driving Experience. He loved it! He had never heard of the Driving Experiences and was super surprised! I was a little nervous watching him drive so fast, and tried to get a good video but couldnt manage one. He had a blast though. He drove this yellow one.

IMG_2337.jpg
IMG_2338.jpg
IMG_2340.jpg

After we were done with this, we headed over to my parents condo at Bay Lake. They had a 2 bedroom there, it was huge and awesome! We had arranged to have a company come to their room and do spray tans on all the girls in my parents huge shower. They turned out perfectly! Then we had everyone who had arrived so far over for a pizza party and to watch the fireworks from the roof top bar. It was super fun!

IMG_2350.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2351.jpg

My parents also passed out some of the gift bags at the pizza party, the rest my dad delivered to our guests rooms earlier in the day. My Mom made these, and they were amazing! She put in all out favorite things- she made my faves Magnolia's Bakery recipe cupcakes and Mickey Head chocolate dipped rice crispy treats, and also had Chris's fave heath bars and nuts, my Grandpa who passed away last year's favorite candy Dots, and also some Caramel Popcorn, Twizlers, and Pink wine with a bottle opener and glasses! Lastly she put in Celebration and Happily Ever After Buttons for everyone, park maps, and Welcome Letters and Schedules! Chris and my's bag also had white swimsuits and cover-ups for Hawaii! How awesome is my Mom?!

IMG_2544.jpg

After the fireworks, we all headed over to the BoardWalk where more of our guests were waiting for us at Jelly Rolls! Everyone had an absolute blast at this place! We spent the night visiting and singing with everyone until one in the morning! I met fellow DisBride Andrea there, she was so sweet, I wish I had gotten a picture with her! We also got called up on stage to lead a conga line around the whole bar! It was such a fun way to start the week!

IMG_7656.jpg
IMG_7665.jpg
IMG_7684.jpg
IMG_7692.jpg

All in all it was a busy but really fun first day in Disney! We were buzzing with excitement already.

Aww Marissa sweetie what a beautiful bride you were!!!
Your photos (so far) are stunning and the detil that has obviously gone into your planning is amazing!!!
Looking forward to more!!

Marissa, it all sounds amazing. I loved reading about it. Your tans turned out fantastic.

That TK painting is one of the ones I've been longing for. I can only imagine as to how gorgeous it really is in your living room.

It all sounds like so much fun and the bags look amazing. Cannot wait to read more. <3

That painting is beautiful. I am very jealous!

I love the rooms in Bay Lake Tower and being able to walk to Magic Kingdom and see the fireworks from the roof (we stayed there dvc) is the best thing ever!

Your mom is great doing all those gift bags and your first day sounds fun.

Thanks for reading girls! Moving on to day 2...

Chris went golfing with his groomsmen and dad today, we found a great deal off property that included unlimited golf, breakfast, and lunch for $60 per person. It was a little chilly this day, but they still had a good time. So I started Day 2 by going to The Wave for breakfast with my side of the family. We had about 25 people and were seated in a private room in the back. About half of us had the buffet and half ordered from the menu, I had the egg white frittata and it was delicious!

IMG_2366.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg

After breakfast about ten of us went to church and Saint Mary, Queen of the Universe since it was Sunday. Afterwards, it was time for the Bridal Party Tea Luncheon I was hosting for all of my girls at the Grand Floridian Gardenview Tea Room. I invited my bridesmaids and the moms and grandmothers. Everything was delicious- we had 3 or 4 courses of food, tea, and champagne. All the girls looked beautiful and it was a fun, girly, fancy thing to do together. We had a really nice time here!

IMG_2371.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_7723.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2386.jpg
IMG_2384.jpg
IMG_2387.jpg
IMG_2389.jpg
IMG_2388.jpg
IMG_7726.jpg

After Chris got home from golfing, we rested up a bit before dinner, and then met up with our immediate families at Ohana's at the Polynesian. We had to wait quite a while for our table since we had a large party so we grabbed a table and some drinks in the lounge first and took some photos. I surprised Chris with a grooms cake that was delivered as we waited for our table- it was a large mouth bass since he is an avid fisherman! He loved it! I ordered it from It's Tasty Too, and it was chocolate cake with peanut butter cup mouse, it was absolutely delicious after we had dinner! Dinner was great too, the food at Ohana's was awesome and the atmosphere was really fun too! Again we were called up in front of everyone, they sang us the Hawaiian Wedding Song and made us slow dance in front of everyone!

IMG_2403.jpg
IMG_2400.jpg
IMG_2392.jpg
IMG_2393.jpg
IMG_7764.jpg
IMG_7795.jpg
IMG_7797.jpg
IMG_7798.jpg
IMG_7787.jpg

After our delicious dinner, we headed over to the Contemporary because my parents set up a Cocktail Party for all of our guests in one of the lounge's at The Wave's Bar. Just about everyone came, and my parents arranged to have an open tab for the bar and ordered some big cheese and vegetable displays to snack on. It was a really nice chance to chat and mingle with everyone, and we all had a great time. My parent's are the best!

IMG_2414.jpg
IMG_2417.jpg

All in all it was another busy but fabulous day in Disney surrounded by the people we love!

Wow! The first couple of days look like they were a ton of fun! (And filled with lots of good food too! :goodvibes )

It was great meeting you too! Right before I left, I told DH that I should have gotten a picture with you and he told me to go back over but I told him no because I was sure you already thought I was crazy!

The pictures look great so far! The tea looked fabulous and I love your dinner at Ohanas! And the grooms cake--yum!

Can't wait to see more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter