Dr. Cinderella's Happily Ever After! WP/GF 2/14/12- End of Honeymoon & Trip Report!

I like the pink one too. It's hard to say about what size. I have the same issue as you in not knowing what size to get since my wedding is going to be in April 2012 and there will be a lot of growing in between then and now. I've decided to wait and order them closer to date. I suppose if you got it a little big it could be altered maybe :confused3

Thanks for your help girls! I was leaning towards the pink one too, and was about to order it, until my mother told me she thought it looked tacky. Also almost everyone Ive asked has said they like the white best, so Im not sure what I want to do now! I love them both, and cant decide. They also have the pink one in a really cute toddler size thats a little shorter with a bow matching too! http://www.pinkmarie.com/?page=product&pid=4474&ccolor=FS&scolor= What to do, what to do?

I think you should do what you want to do...So far in my first 6 months of planning, I have made that mistake...I've been trying to please everyone else but myself. IMHO I think you should pick the dress you like the best. I personally love the pink dress. I think it would be too cute for a flowergirl. HTH :)

Thanks that is good advice! I might just buy them both and see what I like better in person, they are only $40 each! Then Sienna always could wear the other one for our Bridal Tea Party or something! Man I am going to go crazy with the shopping when I have my own little princess someday, I can already see it!

I like the pink dress, but I'm another one that wants to be the only one in while on my big day. It's really up to you if you care about her wearing white also. I found my FG dress but won't be buying it until next year (hoping it's still available).

Updates!

I decided on the white flower girl dress and ordered it, I couldnt pass it up because it was $140 on sale for $40! I ordered the size 2 so hopefully that should be fine since she will have just turned 2 the week before the wedding!

I also ordered these super cute Will you be my bridesmaid cards? from Etsy, they are shaped like a dress and so adorable! I will post pics when I get then, it should be tomorrow. I decided on having 6 bridesmaids and 1 flowergirl, and Chris has 7 groomsmen so its still kind of even, we both have 7!

They came in today and are so beautiful! Here's a pic!
BridesmaidCard1.jpg

I also ordered a personalized wedding dress hanger from Etsy as well, got the idea from another Dis Bride, thanks Wendy! It turned out really cute as well and will make for some great dress photos!
DressHanger2.jpg

I have been wondering about Save the Dates, Ive been working on designing magnets on Vista Print with our e-pics, and wanted to do a Newsletter with preliminary info as well. I had been planning on sending them out over the summer to give people plenty of time to plan, it will be about a year and half out. Only problem is I wont have the date confirmed with Disney until a year out. Do you think I should wait until then to send Save the Dates? Or do you think its ok to send em out anyways? I also wanted to send a pre-rsvp to get an idea of a guest count, but do you think a year and a half is too early to ask for this? Thanks for your help!

In non-wedding news, tommorrow is my last day of my second year! So I will be half way done with medical school! But that also means I have to start studying for my boards which are in June :eek:

I sent our STDs out early too - about 15 months out as we are from the UK and wanted to give everyone planning time I am an Escape brides and cannot confirm until 8 months out :scared1: I just put on the STD 'early May 2011'. We are hoping for 4th May, but at least people had and idea!!!

I sent a newsletter first with pre-RSVP and then had the STD's all ready to go as soon as I confirmed our date for sure, this seemed to work well. It gives people a head's up about your plans but you don't want anyone to book before you have your date secured and then be upset if the date is different. In the newsletter I explained the booking process and that we would let everyone know ASAP.

I love the hanger you had made, I saw that in another bride's TR as well and loved it. Do you mind sharing who the seller is? Thanks!

Hi Adelia! The seller's name is Lilafrances, it takes a while to come in but I thought it turned out great! Thanks for the advice about the Save the Dates, Ill let everyone know that the date is still tentative in the newsletter.

Few more updates to share!

I got the DVD of my photos from Misty, so I made a Blurb Guest Book and Save the Date Magnets! Now I am just worried Im not going to want anyone to write in it!

Save the Date Magnet:
SavetheDate.jpg

Blurb Guest Book:
Book1.jpg

Book2.jpg

Book3.jpg

Book4.jpg

Book5.jpg

Book6.jpg

Book7.jpg

Book8.jpg

Book9.jpg

Book10.jpg

Book11.jpg

Book12-1.jpg

Book13.jpg

Book14.jpg

Book15.jpg

Book16.jpg

Book17.jpg

Book18.jpg

Book19.jpg

Book20.jpg

Book21.jpg

Sorry there are so many! How'd I do making everything?

Your e-session photos are breath taking! Misty did an amazing job. I love your save the dates too - they have a very romantic look to them.

Your pictures are AMAZING! I really really wish we had done a guest book. Def a huge regret. After the wedding if you decide you miss your clean book you could always just order a second copy...

Your save the date picture is dramatic - thats what I love about it. Great job!!

LOVE the blurb book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc your e-pics turned out so amazing that they really shine in the book! I don't think it's too early to send out the pre-rsvp count, but I would wait until the year mark to send out the Save the Dates, considering you can't book with Disney for sure until then. You never know what could happen until you sign that contract.

The hanger looks amazing!! your welcome! :rotfl: It will make for some awesome pictures, I can't wait to see it in action.

SO CUTE!! Love the STD's and e-pics!! I'm going to send out our save the dates as soon as we book and get our date to give guests enough time to plan. As I just sent out engagement annoucements that says we will be married in June 2012. So to give people an idea of the time and location. They are in my PJ if you want to see them. I also ordered a custom hanger from Etsy!! I can't wait until it comes in!!:cool1::cool1:

You did a great job on your guest book, and your engagement pictures are so sweet, love them. You two are soooo cute together. Has anyone told you that you look like a young Lori Loughlin? I mean that as a compliment, I think she is beautiful. :goodvibes

Subscribing! I love everything so far!!! Suddenly, I feel really behind on my planning..:sad2: I must admit that as soon as I saw your personalized hanger I went on etsy and bought my own :rotfl: Looking forward to your updates! Keep it comin!

Marissa, first off Congrats!!!! Secondly I have to say it seems that you already have a lot done which is great. I was engaged for a while too, for 2 full yrs to the date and I didn't do much until that year mark so bravo with getting ahead. The choices you have made are beautiful and I liked the white flower girl dress as well. Can't wait to hear more about your journey!!!! Thanks for sharing!:wizard:

Kimi

Thanks for following and the compliments everyone! I havent been doing much wedding related lately, because I am hard studying for my board exams, which are in only 4 more weeks! Ahh! I did get in the Save the Date magnets, and the Blurb book and they both are really nice! We will be sending out the Save the Dates with a Newsletter and Pre-RSVP in August or so, about a year and a half before the wedding. This should help to give us a better count of guests before we can book. I am also going to give all my bridesmaids the cards I ordered, at a family party were having next weekend, I hope they all love them! I also ended up buying both flowergirl dresses because I couldn't decide, and loved the pink way more in person! So for now I'm keeping both and well decide for sure later on. Thats all for now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter