DVC Member Cruise 2025

I'm going to call today and hope we can get a cabin. Timing is just right and we will like to try a MC at least once. I feel like prices will just go up so we are just going to bite the bullet!

After seeing the price, and the fact that we have already done the dream and already done Cozumel, I think we are going to pass...

The "gifts" are a nice idea, but I would prefer to just take a cheaper cruise and buy what we want to buy. If they pre-announced specific entertainment maybe that would get me to have a different opinion.
I mulled it over all day. But it's just too pricey for 5 nights and that itinerary. I get that it's similar to the pricing around Independence Day... but that's not when it's scheduled.

I'm going to call today and hope we can get a cabin. Timing is just right and we will like to try a MC at least once. I feel like prices will just go up so we are just going to bite the bullet!
Prices for MCs are set, they didn't change. But if you want to go, definitely call today because MCs often sell out on the first day

I mulled it over all day. But it's just too pricey for 5 nights and that itinerary. I get that it's similar to the pricing around Independence Day... but that's not when it's scheduled.
Yeah, I mean, we are looking at peak cruises for other times - Spring Break, Summer, etc.

Just can't justify the peak difference - so we might do a 5 night on the Fantasy or Dream or a 7 night in the Treasure. Alas....

Yeah, I mean, we are looking at peak cruises for other times - Spring Break, Summer, etc.

Just can't justify the peak difference - so we might do a 5 night on the Fantasy or Dream or a 7 night in the Treasure. Alas....
We're actually already scheduled to go on the Treasure in February, 7 night. We booked early and got it for about $4,500 for 2. We had that while we waited to see what the MC was going to be like. Have decided to keep the Treasure booking as we prefer the itinerary (goes to San Juan and we haven't been there), better rate per night, and new ship.
Now the next thing to look forward to for me: Fall and Winter DCL itineraries release!

Newbie Q: are we supposed to dial in right at 10 or do we try calling now?
NVM - dialed in right at 10… listened to hold music. Prompts are 1, 1, 1
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

DVC has updated fhe 2025 MC page to show cabin categories and availability. This availability tends to run a little behind real time, as someone has to update the page from time to time. But it does give a general idea of what remains for those who do not get through early.

First time trying for a MC. Is it normal that you don’t get placed on hold and need to keep trying to get through?

DVC has updated fhe 2025 MC page to show cabin categories and availability. This availability tends to run a little behind real time, as someone has to update the page from time to time. But it does give a general idea of what remains for those who do not get through early.
Nevermind, refreshed and can see it.

Yes, there are only so many phone lines…it can take up to an hour to two, speaking from past experience, to finally get into the phone queue and then the wait to get to speak with someone.
It seems like this is taking longer to get into the queue! Anyone in the queue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter