DVC tips for mousekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. A little presumptuous to pretend to know the intentions and feelings of others. :confused3
Not of a given person but an overall interpretation. The opinion is firmly rooted in many years of observation of this and similar topics. I stand by the general opinion, if it offends anyone that's not my intent but is a potential outcome.

Wow. A little presumptuous to pretend to know the intentions and feelings of others. :confused3

I so agree with this statement. I felt it immediately after reading Dean's post, but held off on responding. Dean - I love your input here but you come across as judging us that do tip housekeeping in a very unflattering light....as if you know what and how we think. I tip housekeeping because I like to and because I've known people who worked in housekeeping and understood because of them just how hard the job could be. Yes, there are other hard jobs but to call us that tip hypocritical because we tip housekeeping and not the janitor is insulting.

All that said, I really do enjoy most of your posts, and your knowledge of WDW is fantastic.

Just have to agree to disagree.

ust have to agree to disagree.
That's fine, reasonable people can disagree. I'm sure there are some that fall into the characterization and some that don't. Certainly this isn't an issue of fact nor necessarily of principle but it is my personal opinion of the overall psychology for a significant portion of posters who single out housekeeping to tip.

I think this one has run its course and since it appears to be close to turning into a debate........I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter