Early Roll Call for 10-31-04 Happy Halloween Cruise aboard the Wonder !!

Pammyjo: I didn't realize you were getting two rooms. Whichever one you are going to hand out your treats from, just put your door sign on that one so we know which one to knock on :)

Marley

So, for those of you who have used the spa onboard, can I book ahead of time, or do I have to wait till I get on the ship?
Stephanie
:boat:

It is my understanding that they only way you can book ahead of time is if you have the REAS package or possibly concierge. Otherwise, you'll have to make the appt. on board.

Marley

Thanks Marley - and great work by the way on organizing the TOT. Any idea if any adults are dressing festively? I will probably wear my Haloween colors!
Stephanie
:earsgirl:

We're so sorry we haven't posted again! The husband thought I was keeping up with the board and I thought he was doing it!

We would still like to participate in the TOT if it's okay. My son, Isaac is 9 years old and my daughter Sarah (aka Cinderalla), is three. She turns 4 in November. princess:

With regard to my son - I read there are some kids his age. He takes some time to warm up to people - a little shy. I thought I'd try to "introduce" him to someone before they actually meet. He's a Cub Scout, likes reading and video games (who's kid doesn't?) and is interested in Star Wars and Pokemon. Anyone with common interests? :cool1:

Daughter Sarah is NOT shy and will walk up to anyone and say, "My name is Sarah Mills, do you want to be my friend?" She loves Disney princesses and has spent 27 full days of her life at a Disney theme park.

Although we live in Orlando, over the last three summers, we've spent three 1/2 weeks at a Disney resort. We like Yacht and Beach Club because it's literally 5 minutes from the back gate of Epcot. From Epcot, you can take a monorail to MK and from the hotels, you can take a boat to MGM. That way, we can split up in the middle of the day and one of the grown ups can go back to the hotel with Sarah and nap while the other can ride "big kid" rides with Isaac. In addition to the hotel stays, we hold annual passes.

We've read about a newsletter and would love to read it. How do we get a copy?

We can't post over the weekend, but we promise to reply to anyone as soon as we can!

Thanks so much,
Hip2BeSquare
(The Mills)

hey, snoopy isnt Disney !! Snoopy is a peanuts character, different show, different cartoon, whats he doing in here. snoopy dont have no theme parks, cruiselines, resorts or any of that stuff named after him. hmmm, maybe snoopy should take a hike ??

Snoopy has Dorney Park....obviously not as commercial as Mickey! Leave Snoopy alone!
Pig Pen:mad:

:cat: are better than, well you know.....

>>snoopy???
hey, snoopy isnt Disney !! Snoopy is a peanuts character, different show, different cartoon, whats he doing in here. snoopy dont have no theme parks, cruiselines, resorts or any of that stuff named after him. hmmm, maybe snoopy should take a hike ??

Okay, no spousal abuse please! We would like to see both of you on the cruise, not just one.

“Any idea if any adults are dressing festively? I will probably wear my Halloween colors!”. To be in theme for the upcoming elections, we are planning on wearing our “Put the Mouse in the House T-shirts”. My costume for Halloween would include a sign indicating Disney Electoral Delegate!

sorry about that bauerbandt, dont mind our sense of humor !! we were just having fun, thats all. in fact we will be celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary a few days before halloween. its all good.

Got'em! Got'em! Got'em!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: My docs came in today. The TA called and asked if I wanted to come and get them?:rolleyes:

I'm so excited!:hyper:

Originally posted by Bauerbandt
Okay, no spousal abuse please! We would like to see both of you on the cruise, not just one.

But when Ralph and Stephanie get on the ship we could put them in a ring and take bets on who will win!! we might even be able to get this event into the Navigator! :yo-yo: although i am not sure what odds to give whom...... any ideas? :p

well if I were you, I would bet the house on stephie and double your money, you see she is one tough italian, (and she likes knives which could be a problem if you like to sleep), LOL .

Hi everyone!

I have a question for those of you who have been to Cape Canaveral before....

I am trying to think of the perfect way to tell Logan about the cruise...Here is my question...

After you come over the bridge and can see the glorious Wonder, is there anywhere along the way that you can pull over and get a good look at it....before actually going right down to the parking lot area? I would like to stop the car and get the video camera out and pretend like we are just viewing/filming the ship, and then tell him that we are actually going on it!
Anyone know whether or not there is such a spot??

Thanks!!

Ralph, no worries (I knew you were joking around, I just forgot to put my smily face at the end). By the way, congrats on the 8 years. We just celebrated 10.

Shana, have you looked at the maps on www.dcltribute.com ? By the way, Shirley called me back on the gift basket....she is going to use a carving pumpkin as the basket...kinda cool.

Don’t forget to watch the debate tonight. It is being held at my alma mater in St. Louis! (Washington University)

Shana,

We went camping with the Boy Scouts by Port Canaveral just a few weeks ago. Here's what we remember.

There really aren't any pull-outs from the road just over the bridge however, there are some fairly wide grass areas on either side of the road. There are no curbs and we believe there should be plenty of room to pull over. Allot of people pull off different points along that stretch of road to fish from the shore (there is water on both sides of the causeway).

As best as we can remember, you should have no problem pulling over into the grass to execute your plan (as long as another excited cruiser doesn’t rear end you as they come over the bridge and are looking at the WONDER).

This is the best we can remember but you should be aware that our camping trip was two hurricanes ago and we might not remember all the details correctly.

Hope this helps.

Hip2besquare
(a.k.a. Tom and Julie Mills)

Shana: We pulled over right in the middle of the road. If there is no cruise happening, very few people are travelling around the boat. There is a road that goes all around the terminal with out actually going in to the terminal. We were there late on a Saturday afternoon and I stopped, put my hazards on and video taped the ship.

Marley

Finally!!!! The docs came!!! Are we the last ones to get them?
It's getting so exciting now:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

For those of you who have been before,

1) on the Bahamas immigration arrival/ departure card, where it asks for the city where you boarded do you put port canaveral?

2) and in the travel booklet under departure information card, we are not flying with DCL do we still fill out our flight info?

thanks for the help,
Kellie

Barb--Since I'm sure you got home before I did, WE are probably the last to get them!! No problem, though, at least they're here finally!!

hip2besquare: We have a 9 year old son who LOVES Star Wars and Polemon. He's usually not too shy around other kids, so hopefully they will get along.:)

Barb, no, you are not the last ones. THey sent my parent's to their old address and they still haven't arrived!!

Kellie: I would say all of your assumptions are correct. That's the way I would fill out my docs in both areas.

Marley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter