Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

mariamard

<font color=brown>Had to stand like the letter T<b
HI!!! STARTING THIS EARLY....WE HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN HOME FROM THE JAN 24 EASTERN FOR 24 HOURS AND IM ALREADY TO GO !!! SO, WHOS SAILING WITH ME?::MickeyMo

I guess we will have to get new formal wear!LOL Can't be seen in the same old stuff!

What I want to know is who took our cabin?

Is it January yet?!?!!?

Scratch
pirate:

We are booked for this cruise. Counldn't pass up the savings and stateroom credit. We are on the starboard side in 6558 midship. I guess it's a year of the old grind and then we will be cruising again. Craig

I think the whole ship (Eastern 24th) re-booked this cruise!! LOL, This time there are 8 of us.....I am ready to go now as well....

Okay call me crazy!....One year from today we will be in Cozemel....the weather there today is Sunny and 73 degrees.
In DC we have ...rain....freezing rain.....sleet....and snow....schools are cancelled again.....

73 degress and sunny sounds pretty good.....

im happy to see some repeats! it will be fun getting to know you guys even more.....
we booked 6042 veranda cat 6. really out of our vacation budget, but dh insisted!:) i wanted a cat 9. but, what was i going to do? say no to his wishes?;) we are coning to wdw for my dd cecily to dance thru out the wdw parks and universals parks the last week of july into august. so that will get me thru till jan! im happy you will be joining me guys!
now, where the heck is everyone else???:wave2:

We had to settle for cabin 7622, navigator 'cause 6634 was taken! As a matter of fact all the reclassifieds were taken and the SPR!

Oh well, I'll suffer thru it!LOL

Scratch

pirate:

we loved deck 7 aft. we were in 7629-7631 and 10 steps away from secrect deck. we used the secret deck to read, nap, etc. mainly to escape our cabin--we had an inside stateroom. but, i think you'll still use the secret deck for the reason i did---escape the urge to throw dh overboard:eek: , only kidding!!!! i liked going out there and watching the water coming off the back of the ship as we sailed!:boat: i took pictures, i need to learn how to download them now.......:confused:

I'm jus posting to see if ****** has become a banned word!

It's really funny!

Ok, so I'm overworked since we got back and this is really amusing me!

Is it time for our January 2005 ******!

Scratch
pirate:

Lisa, I have not had a chance to get my films in to get developed!

I've developed a wicked cough since coming back to this cold!

I have mentioned "Fishing with Patrick" though! I will endorse more when I get around to doing my trip report! But that will have to wait until this weekend!

Gotta play catchup at work but it's difficult when I have to catch up on the Dis also!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

I don't care if it is empty...just as long as I am on the ship!:wave2:

but it can't be empty 'cause a lot of rooms were booked!

But if it is, maybe upgrades!

I just want it to be here soon!

Fashion question? - is it ok to wear the same formalwear?

Scratch
pirate:

Sounds like some of you just came back from a cruise... We are just about ready to go (2/28/04) on our first Disney cruise, but are expecting to love it.

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

My question is did Disney offer some kind of deal during or after your cruise? And if so, how much of a discount? Was the discount the same % for all types of rooms or was the discount on only some rooms?

:scratchin

Thanks

Any cruise at all....any catagory at all. The current price of whatever cruise, they give you 10% off the current price. They also give you $200 credit per stateroom. It really is a good deal. Before you get on board, think about your next cruise dare and you will be ready to speak with the DCL Rep.

DH couldn't get vacation for the 1/15 cruise, so we just switched our ressie to 1/29. I can't believe how long we have to wait! It's killin' me.

Now I have to go fix my counter...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter