Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

YEAH!!!!!! im so happy to see all these famliar faces again.....it will be a fun dismeet ! we should have it at night at one of the clubs.......a little wine, dancing, and goofball disers:happy1:

Welcome "home"
Now we have to get dancermom (Jamie) back on this cruise. Should we all send her a PM???
Lisa

Lisa -

You don't have to. I just booked 8080 for the 1/29 Western. It is going to be my Christmas gift to my family, so the girls don't know, neither does the dh. I need a new counter.

Jamie

yeah!!! my 13 year old cecily will be on this one.......calling all little devils :cutie: this is going to be a great cruise. i didnt think it would be possible to top the last cruise, but it looks as if i might be wrong.............................--maria:crazy:

I can't believe everyone's going back! However, I'm trying to contain my excitement - I'm waiting for the results of a blood test to determine if Dh and I brought back a "little souvenir." If so, another cruise won't be in our near future. I'm so antsy!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I second the DisMeet at a CLUB!

This is gonna be one "H E Double Hockey Sticks" of a cruise!

Is it January yet!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Scratch
pirate:

queen.....
let us know if you brought a little "mouse" home!!!!

im ready NOW for a cruise!! im trying to talk dh into a 3 or 4 day wonder for our anniversery in oct-no kids. i found some really good deals::MickeyMo so, it looks good!

No little mouse and no category 3 either.

We had been thinking about getting a cat 3 and going with my parents. But, mom doesn't want to go. Then, we contemplated taking my little brother (13), but he's trying for the perfect attendance record for all 4 years of middle school, so he already says he doesn't want to miss school next january!!

So, we're sticking with our category 6. Not sure what room we have, guess we'll just have to wait for our docs!

It's sad that you did not bring home a little "mouse" but then you guys get to go again next year and try again!

Sorry.

Scratch
pirate:

It's not that we were actively trying, but with my history of miscarriages, I have to get on medication shortly after I conceive. So, we go through this each time I'm late.

Anyway, is it crazy that I'm already looking at excursions and trying to decide what we are going to do? I've never had a year to plan a vacation. I can't imagine how many times we'll change our plans and our minds!

How far in advance can you book the MCO Hyatt?

Just an overplanner like the rest of us!LOL

BTW, MCO Hyatt can be booked at 11 months out! I know because I already tried!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE "1/24/2004 REUNION" CRUISE, HUH?? NO ONE ELSE BUT US???
MORE PALOS NIGHTS FOR ME!:)

Where has everyone been? I was thinking my e-mail has been broken as I have not gotten any thread links...I guess we are just all working hard and trying to make it through all of this cold weather....
Take care everyone,
Lisa:wave2:

Anybody receive their reservation confirmation yet?

Scratch
pirate:

hi! i recieved mine a week ago. i actually just posted a qustion on the cruise forum board if you can help. im really confused and need caffine:crazy: . thanks!

I just read your post, as I have not received my confirmation can't help!LOL

But it makes sense, it is probably a standard form for those that are waitlisted for something?!? I did not realize you could waitlist. If Donna had of said this, I would have wanted to waitlist for our cabin! Oh, well. When I get the confirmation, I'll call and see if I can waitlist for the cabin!

Also, good idea about keeping the money until it's actually due. Why let them collect interest when you can!

Chat later!

Scratch
pirate:

So I pulled it off the Disney Website!~

Maria - it also has the - ** Waitlist items may affect balance due.

So I guess it's true, it's standard jargin!

Lisa - Did the pics come thru ok this time?

Scratch

pirate:

HI LADY!!! STILL DIDNT RECIEVE IT??? HMMMMMM:confused: . ID CALL AND ASK FOR A COPY TO BE SENT. I JUST LIKE SEEING THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE AND HAVING THEM IN MY HAND. I ALSO LIKE OPENING MAIL FROM DCL;) .
HI EVERYONE ELSE!!!DID YOU READ SHIRLY AND NORMS POST ON HOW CROWDED AND DISSAPOINTED THEY WERE IN THERE HOME TOWN OF KEY WEST?:( I REALLY ENJOYED KEY WEST. IVE BEEN THERE TWICE-ITS REALLY PRETTY AND FUN.
11 MONTHS TO GO!!!! :bounce:
--MARIA::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter