Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

"According to Jim"

I can't wait to get to Key West! Looks like a fun town!

Scratch
pirate:

but the new confirmation advising my of the increase of Port Taxes at Key West!LOL For a minute there I thought I was gonna be able to go on two cruises! Oh Well!

So how is everybody? Don't forget about "Acording to Jim" tomorrow night!

Lisa - how's your MIL, and how is your son doing? Prayers and pixie dust for both.

TTFN

Scratch
pirate:

Scratch,
Thanks for asking. MIL is being moved today to another nursing home. She has about 5% brain funtion and the doctors are saying she will most likely never change. It is just sad that she has no idea who is there with her.

The doctors are now saying we will most likely never know what is wrong with Daniel. They are hoping with one more month of medicine (just anti-histimines sp?:confused: ) we can then ween him off and all will be well....if not well then back to square one.

Regarding Daniel - this may be a long shot but what kind of Sunscreen did he use? Tanya had mentioned that he reminded her of our first trip to FLA! She also become covered in spots! It had turned out to be the Suncreen. I think if was the Paba or something else that they had just started taking out of the sunscreens.

Just a thought

Pixie Dust and Prayers!

Scratch
pirate:

We thought about sunscreen and talked to the doctors. Since it started before we left they do not believe this is what caused it...but they all think it did make it worse.

We have decided to take a quick trip to Disney the first week of April....kids are off school. I am worried that it might get worse again....at least he is on the maintenance drugs now.

Scratch, I am sending you a PM...

LONG TIME, NO CHAT!!! I HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. DISNEYLOVER- IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT THERE IS NO CHANGE WITH MIL:( . I HOPE THAT YOUR DH AND FIL ARE OK.
WE ARE JUST GETTING READY FOR SPRING HERE....IN OUR HOUSE, THAT MEANS THAT WE ARE DOING THE CRAZY EVERY OTHER DAY DANCE PRACTICE FOR MY TWO DAUGHTERS. THE HUUUUUGGGGGEEEE SPRING RECITAL IS NEXT MONTH:eek: . THEN, DD GRADUATES FROM 8TH GRADE. THEN, OTHER DD "GRADUATES" FROM PRESCHOOL. THEN, DD DANCES AT WDW/UNIVERSAL(YEAH!!) IN JULY. IM ALSO PLANNING A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR DH IN EARLY MAY. OH, AND DD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT BUILD-A-BEAR IS IN TWO WEEKS. AND, WHILE ALL OF THIS IS GOING ON, WERE GETTING DD CECILY READY TO START HIGH SCHOOL IN AUGUST. DO I SOUND LIKE IM LOSING MY MIND??CUZ, I AM!!:crazy: WE MIGHT BE DOING A 3-4 DAY WONDER-KIDLESS IN OCTOBER FOR OUR ANNIVERSERY. I REALLY HOPE WE DO THAT TO HOLD ME OVER TILL JANUARY. WE TRIED TO BOOK THE 11/20 WESTERN CRUISE WITH THE 2 DAYS IN CASTAWAY--COULDNT GET A CABIN.I GUESS THATS A GOOD THING-WE'D BE INLINE AT THE CHURCH FOR SOUP AND MOVING INTO A TENT- WITH ALL THIS GOING ON WE ARE GOING TO THE POOR HOUSE.BUT, ITS WORTH IT!!!HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD!!! IM SURE YOURE ALL BUSY!TAKE CARE!!----MARIA::MinnieMo

Every one here is doing good. Here is some pixie dust princess: for you disneylover5. We have snow/rain mixture for the past week, after a week of mid 40's. DD4 watches the disney video just about every day, and keeps asking questions about our next trip to the Mickey Boat. She is making lists of what to pack. 10 1/2 months until we can board the Mickey Boat!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Hi everyone...we just got back from the 3/6 Eastern Magic and had a blast. DD is 22 mo old and had the time of her life. We booked with Donna for the 1/29 Western. It looks like all of you have already met so we will be the New Kids on the Block.

Now if I could remeber how to chanhe my countdown timer....???

Hi norma30 and welcome aboard. We have a DD 25 months and she had a blast this past Jan cruise along with our other DD 4. We can't wait till we can cruise again. Glad to see you are joining us next year.

Craig

Hi everyone,
I miss disney so much, we decided to get in the car and drive down when the kids are off school. We are leaving DH home...just me and the kids. Told some friends and they were so interested now it is 4 moms and 11 kids.....should be fun.

Thanks for Pixie Dust for DMIL. She had a heart attack this morning after last week suffering with a blood clot in her stomach. I do not know how her body can take much more...please pray for her. Her name is Anne.

:angel: .........prayer for you and your family.:( i hope she is not awake for any of this???on a lighter note, where are you staying in wdw? we'll be at port orleans for 8 days in july-cant wait!!!!!

everyone, hello!:sunny: its snowing here in chicago as i put out my easter decorations outside:hyper: . crazy!!! i sure coulld use some sun:sunny: i hpoe everyone is good and healthy. we only have 10 more months till we cruise.......

norma- welcome!!!! you are in for a treat with this group of cruisers!!!!look forward to meeting you!
:chat:

--maria

We do not know where we will stay...this weekend I am going to use priceline Resorts and see where we get...

This is all about adventure for my kids....trying to do little if any planning...we are jsut going to get in the car and drive.....

Disneylover5 - Prayers and Pixie Dust for your DMIL. I agree Disney Trip is good! May it all work out for the best and may she not suffer. Big {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Can't wait for our little getaway! My mother developed pnemonia and it's been awful. She was diagnosed with COPD last year and she knew to stay away from people who are sick. But you can't tell an 80 year old woman how to run her life!:rolleyes: I was hoping that this year she would actually make it thru without getting sick but that would have been too good to be true! I'm just happy to be able to have kept her out of the hospital and she is slowly getting better.

Welcome Norma30 - Don't worry we are a great bunch here!

Maria - Luckily I will let Disney put up the Easter Decorations once again this year!

Everybody stay happy and healthy! See you in 10 mos.!

Scratch
pirate:

Scratch, Remind me where you are going for your get away? Is your mom going?

My 80 year old mom has COPD and she has been able to cope just fine with it....2 years ago when they told her, she quit smoking cold turkey.....I thought that was so funny smoking all her life and then quitting when she was 78....she has felt a lot better though,

I've been lurking on here for awhile knowing that we are going on a cruise, but didn't want to post until I knew it was "official"...and now it is so this is my first post!! ;)

Looks like a bunch of you already know each other, so I guess I'm a newbie joining you!

There's a large group of us going (none of which have ever been on a cruise, let alone a DISNEY cruise), it's for my mom and stepdads 10th wedding anniversary, there bringing the whole gang with them to celebrate...and what a way to do it!! :earseek:

I look forward to getting to know you all more, and learning a LOT before I go...and from what I've read so far...I'm in the right place for learning a LOT!!

Jill (who is so excited she can't even stand the wait)

Jill,
Welcome!! Tell us about who is coming....a lot of our kids became friends on the first cruise and they are looking to add to their #"s!!
Lisa

Hi Lisa!

Well, the group consists of...My mom (46), my stepdad, (45), myself (27), my DSO (40), my DSO's son (11), my sister (21), my brother (15), my stepbrother (23, I'm guessing on this one but I know I'm within a year), his wife (25, I'm guessing on this one but know that I'm within a year), my stepbrothers wifes son (7, again, I'm guessing on this one but know that I'm within a year), and my three stepsisters (14, 12, 11).

Geez, with all my guessing you'd think that I need to get to know my family a little more...lol ;)

Keep in mind that those are their ages now and most of them will be a year older by time our cruise date comes along.

How old are your kids?

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome!!

Jill

hello to all of the new cruisers. It's been a while, things have been hectic at work and at home. It's pretty much snowed here all week, and I too am putting my Easter decorations out tomorrow. I'll need to dig a path in the snow.

I need to get a countdown clock going, and start planning excursions.

Lisa - pixie dust to your family and especially your mil. Too bad I didn't know it was a mom-kids trip sooner, the girls and I might have venutred with you. My best friends daughter hopes to get married in Disney next June, so I can't wait to start planning that trip, but I think I need the parks before then.

Have a great weekend everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter