• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eliza61 ?

Didn’t she want to live in Portugal for awhile? I remember her and enjoyed her posts.

Maybe she is there enjoying life.

I can't imagine anything more enjoyable than posting on Disboards

Downside to these anonymous boards I suppose. I'm not a fixture here, but there's another board I'm on that I post very frequently - and if something happened to me it would never cross my husbands mine to go that board and tell anyone.

You should put it in your will. "DH, if I should pass on to the next life, please login to site 'XYZ' under my username of wgeo and password '1234" to let my dear friends know what has become of me."

Last edited:
I enjoyed reading psots from King Schultz also. I wasn’t posting with him all that long but enjoyed his style. I know he took the death of his mom hard but was hoping he’d come back. Think of him from time to time.

I wonder about him too. He suddenly left after his mom died. Someone knew his real name and where he lived and went to find him I guess. That person has not been heard from since she went to knock on his door either. Strange.....

Agreed that zombie threads make you think of names (people) whom you haven't seen in ages on the boards. Whether they left due to lack of time or interest or were banned.

For some reason I was thinking she got banned, not that I have a specific thread in mind but just a feeling I have. I miss her too and dvcgirl, she was a wealth of knowledge on the budget board too :sad1:.

For some reason I was thinking she got banned, not that I have a specific thread in mind but just a feeling I have. I miss her too and dvcgirl, she was a wealth of knowledge on the budget board too :sad1:.

One board I visit changes the status to "banned" if they do get banned. It's definitely none of our business, but I find it helpful. :)

I've noticed that she doesn't post anymore too. Hope she's ok.

Eliza61 is no longer searchable, so you might be right. Or, possibly, she may have deleted her account? Or, third option, does anyone know if accounts inactivate after a certain period of time? I'm not 100% on how this stuff works. Also, King Schultz didn't come up on the search function either.

Eliza61 is no longer searchable, so you might be right. Or, possibly, she may have deleted her account? Or, third option, does anyone know if accounts inactivate after a certain period of time? I'm not 100% on how this stuff works. Also, King Schultz didn't come up on the search function either.

I didn't think someone could delete an account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter