~ End of July/Early Aug * PhotoPass Share * NOW CLOSED! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffmann2828

Schooling my daughter in the Disney Way
I searched through many pages manually and can't find a July share. If there is one, I'd like to join, if not, I'm open to start/host one. While I'm not particularly computer savy, I married a nerdy IT manager :surfweb:

Thanks!
Jenny

Interested Parties:
hoffmann2828 - host - confirmed 7/19-8/2
CapeMayMommy - confirmed 7/28 - 8/4 - PAID (Paypal)
scrapgal123 - confirmed 7/30-8/2
punkin413 (for friend) - confirmed - 7/18-7/25 - PAID (Check)
papaof3 - confirmed - 7/30-8/6 - PAID (Paypal)
Truelovernr1122 - confirmed - 8/2/09 - 8/9/09 - PAID (Paypal)
kwbrad - confirmed - 8/4/09 - 8/11/09 - PAID (Paypal)
tiggertabi - confirmed - 7/28/09 - 8/3/09 - PAID (Paypal)

There have been several threads started about this but have not heard from anyone starting one. We will be there also late July/early August.

There have been several threads started about this but have not heard from anyone starting one. We will be there also late July/early August.

Well, if you're a go, then I'll be more than willing to get this going. Time is ticking away for us, so I'd love for more people to join as soon as possible.

Jenny

i have a close friend that is going in mid july (arrives on 7/18, i believe) and wants in on a share. she's not on the disboards so i told her i'd look for her. please add me to this share if it's going to happen as representing her. :goodvibes

also, i've done 3 shares before and headed up 2 of them. i would be willing to help you organize this one (as in explain the process to you through an e-mail) and answer any questions you may have. :)

i have a close friend that is going in mid july (arrives on 7/18, i believe) and wants in on a share. she's not on the disboards so i told her i'd look for her. please add me to this share if it's going to happen as representing her. :goodvibes

also, i've done 3 shares before and headed up 2 of them. i would be willing to help you organize this one (as in explain the process to you through an e-mail) and answer any questions you may have. :)

She is welcome to join - and I appreciate the offer of help! I will definitely let you know if I need anything! :goodvibes

Jenny

I want in on this as well. Let me know what I will need to do. I have read other threads like this. My dates are July 30th through August 6th at the Poly. Thanks!

Copied from other PhotoPass Share posts:

INFO & LINKS OF USE:
Here is how a photopass share works:

1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number.

2) When you get home, rather than create your own Photopass account on the Disney Photopass website, you will use a photopass account that is already created by The Group Leader.

3) All the people in your group will add their photopass card IDs to this SAME account (Username & Password provided upon receipt of funds) on the Disney Photopass website. You can edit your photos there (add borders, crop, etc) and then once everyone in the group has added their photos and edited their pictures, Please note I have already preordered the CD for a cost of $99.95.

4) Everyone's pictures will be on this CD. The Group Leader will order and will make copies for all other people in the group and mail them their copies. You can then take this CD to any photo place and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD.

5) The cost will decrease with more members in the group.

6) There is NO LIMIT to how many pictures you can take. If a group has enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CD's as it takes at no extra charge.

7) The photos will need to be edited by a date dictated by your group leader. The Group leader will order the PhotoPass CD from Disney after this date.

NOTE: Sharing a CD means that strangers (the people within the group) will have a copy of your trip photos. Some people may not be comfortable with that.

IMPORTANT: From the time the first photo is loaded onto the group photopass account you must be done editing, and order the CD within 30 days. So everybody needs to get their photopass IDs added to the account as soon as possible upon their return. The sooner the better, so that everyone can get their CDs ASAP. (Some leaders may chose to assign "load days" for each group member, to avoid confusion, and to have all of a particular family's pictures grouped together.)

Yes, Jenny. I am definitely in on this. Trip is booked, airfare paid and stroller swap set up. This will be a fun trip. I don't know if I would have done the photo pass if it weren't for this. I have a nice digital camera but it will be nice to not have to whip it out everywhere. I still can't send private messages cause I am not at 10 posts. Maybe I should start a new thread and just post 4 more times :)

I would love to be in on this but I may be too late in August for it to work for you guys (we are booked for Aug 4th -11th). I also only have a couple of posts so far, so I can't pm yet, but I will work on that number this weekend :)

Just let me know if our dates work, if not I totally understand.
Thanks,
Kelli

I searched through many pages manually and can't find a July share. If there is one, I'd like to join, if not, I'm open to start/host one. While I'm not particularly computer savy, I married a nerdy IT manager :surfweb:

Thanks!
Jenny

Interested Parties:
CapeMayMommy - need dates and confirmation
punkin413 (for friend) - confirmed - 7/18-7/25
papaof3 - confirmed - 7/30-8/6
Truelovernr1122 - confirmed - 8/2/09 - 8/9/09

Just keeping the post afloat :cool1:

I would love to be in on this but I may be too late in August for it to work for you guys (we are booked for Aug 4th -11th). I also only have a couple of posts so far, so I can't pm yet, but I will work on that number this weekend :)

Just let me know if our dates work, if not I totally understand.
Thanks,
Kelli

I don't think that's too late - but you will definitely be the latest we'll go. If you can just post a confirmation that you're in, I'll get you on the official list.

Thanks Kelli!

Jenny

Thanks!
Jenny

Interested Parties:
CapeMayMommy - need dates and confirmation, will drop by April 3rd if no confirmation is rec'd.
punkin413 (for friend) - confirmed - 7/18-7/25
papaof3 - confirmed - 7/30-8/6
Truelovernr1122 - confirmed - 8/2/09 - 8/9/09
kwbrad - need confirmation - 8/4/09 - 8/11/09

Hey Jenny. I was just curious if someone has tried to contact CapeMayMommy for her dates and confirmation. Maybe she forgot that she didn't confirm it with you! Would like me to PM her? (or have you already done that!) LMK!

Yes, I sent her a PM (feel free to try though!) and haven't heard back yet.

I don't mind waiting a little longer, I just don't want to turn anyone away if she winds up dropping out.

Jenny

Yes, I sent her a PM (feel free to try though!) and haven't heard back yet.

I don't mind waiting a little longer, I just don't want to turn anyone away if she winds up dropping out.

Jenny

True! I'm just surprised you haven't heard back. Such a great deal... I just told my husband that he better bring his 'happy face' with him because he's going to be smiling for a LOT of photos. We never take that many because I bring my digital and it stinks that one of us is always not in the picture! Now we can get a bunch of group photos with the family and each other without missing someone ;) Can't wait!!

How so true about the people missing in photographs. I'm like big foot if you look in our past vacation photo albums. Never really in them except for once in a while this big hairy creature way off in a blurry background. Minus the hairy part though.
Can't wait. Still plenty of time for this to fill up more.

How so true about the people missing in photographs. I'm like big foot if you look in our past vacation photo albums. Never really in them except for once in a while this big hairy creature way off in a blurry background. Minus the hairy part though.
Can't wait. Still plenty of time for this to fill up more.

LOL...so true! Not to mention the "extended arm" photos where you try to get yourself in the picture and end up with half of your face and half of the person's face next to you! Those always make for great memories...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter