~ End of July/Early Aug * PhotoPass Share * NOW CLOSED! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is there still room? We're going July 28 - Aug. 3 :) We'd love to have photopass pics again - i loved the swap before.

I'll send a pm too!

Hey is there still room? We're going July 28 - Aug. 3 :) We'd love to have photopass pics again - i loved the swap before.

I'll send a pm too!

Yep - there is room for you! I'll add you to the list. Please send me a PM as well to confirm!

Thanks!
Jenny

This is the first time that we are doing this. Are the photographers in certain areas? or all over the park?

This is the first time that we are doing this. Are the photographers in certain areas? or all over the park?

Check out http://allears.net/tp/ppass.htm

There is a list of all the places the photographers go! Did you know that if you ride Test Track, you can get the ride picture uploaded to your Photopass card?

They will also take pictures before, during and after a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

You can get photos taken at Chef Mickeys, etc. but you have to pay for a picture at that time. They can also upload the picture to your photopass, but not just your photopass.

Jenny

I don't think that's too late - but you will definitely be the latest we'll go. If you can just post a confirmation that you're in, I'll get you on the official list.

Thanks Kelli!

Jenny

Sorry I am just now replying... I haven't been on the boards in a couple of days :eek: (I am having withdrawals from not reading trip reports in a couple of days!)
I am a go, definitely include me please. And just pm me with the info on paying. Thanks for including me on this!

Jenny, I tried to PM you back but I don't have enough posts yet. But I am for sure wanting to be a part of this photo share. Thanks!

Sorry I am just now replying... I haven't been on the boards in a couple of days :eek: (I am having withdrawals from not reading trip reports in a couple of days!)
I am a go, definitely include me please. And just pm me with the info on paying. Thanks for including me on this!

No problem! We are waiting on confirmation from tiggertabi and capemaymommy. Right now, we have 6 confirmed. I'm fairly confident tiggertabi will join, but looks like capemaymommy may have forgotten about us! LOL

I think 7-8 will be our limit.

As soon as the others are confirmed/drop, I will figure out the totals, the edit dates, etc.

Thanks everyone!
Jenny

Jenny, I tried to PM you back but I don't have enough posts yet. But I am for sure wanting to be a part of this photo share. Thanks!

We were posting at the same time - so I didn't get your first message. No problem! :)

Okay, I'm going to close it currently to any more participants. I will be sending everyone a PM in the next day or two with my email address, paypal info (or home address if you prefer check/money order, etc.), details and due dates!

I also have some info that punkin413 sent to me with some instructions that everyone should read (regarding uploading, etc.) and I'll send that as well.

If anyone has any questions/concerns, etc., please feel free to PM me!! :)

Jenny

Jenny, I recieved your pm and have sent the money via paypal, should be showing in your account soon. I still do not have enough posts to pm or email anyone, so as soon as I do I will send you all of the other information you requested.
Thanks again for organizing this!
Kelli

Jenny, I recieved your pm and have sent the money via paypal, should be showing in your account soon. I still do not have enough posts to pm or email anyone, so as soon as I do I will send you all of the other information you requested.
Thanks again for organizing this!
Kelli

Got it! Thanks! :)

I am so tired this evening. I read your post, tiggertabi, and was trying to figure out how it was just three months to go. Then I realized you leave in July, not August. We are flying in August 4th, so I knew that as of today we had 4 months left. Helps when you pay attention to what is said.
This is our first time going to Disney (well, I went to MK for one afternoon a couple of years ago, when in Orlando for something else, but did very little there. And DH and DS have never been) so I have a question for you seasoned veterans... hubby wants to watch fireworks (Wishes? I guess) from California Grill. What time should we make our ADR so that we are close to finished when the show starts (so if we don't have a window seat we can go watch it from their viewing area -or at least that is what I have heard we can do). Help on this???
Thanks,
Kelli

I am so tired this evening. I read your post, tiggertabi, and was trying to figure out how it was just three months to go. Then I realized you leave in July, not August. We are flying in August 4th, so I knew that as of today we had 4 months left. Helps when you pay attention to what is said.
This is our first time going to Disney (well, I went to MK for one afternoon a couple of years ago, when in Orlando for something else, but did very little there. And DH and DS have never been) so I have a question for you seasoned veterans... hubby wants to watch fireworks (Wishes? I guess) from California Grill. What time should we make our ADR so that we are close to finished when the show starts (so if we don't have a window seat we can go watch it from their viewing area -or at least that is what I have heard we can do). Help on this???
Thanks,
Kelli

i've never been to cali grill but i know plenty of people who have and from what i understand, as long as you're up there when the show starts, you're actually encouraged to go out to the viewing area during your meal. the servers are used to it and they don't mind you leaving the table and going out there. so say, for example, that wishes is at 9:00. we've been to narcoosee's (at the grand floridian) twice and both times our server explained to us that the lights will be dimmed and the music would be piped in when wishes started and that we were welcome to go out on the veranda and see them from there if we wanted to. i would say that if you get a reservation any time between 8:00 and 8:50, you'll be good to see the fireworks from the observation deck. have a great trip! :)

i've never been to cali grill but i know plenty of people who have and from what i understand, as long as you're up there when the show starts, you're actually encouraged to go out to the viewing area during your meal. the servers are used to it and they don't mind you leaving the table and going out there. so say, for example, that wishes is at 9:00. we've been to narcoosee's (at the grand floridian) twice and both times our server explained to us that the lights will be dimmed and the music would be piped in when wishes started and that we were welcome to go out on the veranda and see them from there if we wanted to. i would say that if you get a reservation any time between 8:00 and 8:50, you'll be good to see the fireworks from the observation deck. have a great trip! :)

Thank you so much! That helps out a lot!

look at that, I have 10 posts, I can now pm people! Jenni, I will get you the other info you needed now.
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We ate at the Cali Grill about 5-6 years ago. We made reservations for 7:15, were seated at 7:45 and had just enough time to get our drinks when it was time to go outside (Fireworks were at 8pm that night). Note that it took us 30 minutes to seat (even in OCTOBER when we went). It was perfect though because we were able to enjoy our cocktails while watching the fireworks - without our food getting cold at the table. Just make sure to bring your purse - everything else can stay at the table. ;)

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter