Epcot Element Progress Thread~ CLOSED SEE RETURN THREAD!

I have evrything ready to assemble for Test Track so I hope to have time to do that either tonight or tommorrow afternoon. Then I will mail out next week.

Rebecca

I have evrything ready to assemble for Test Track so I hope to have time to do that either tonight or tommorrow afternoon. Then I will mail out next week.

Rebecca

Sounds great Rebecca! Can't wait!!!

Yodasmom, I received yours today!!! They look FABULOUS!!! :)

Yodasmom, I received yours today!!! They look FABULOUS!!! :)

Great! Glad you got them and like them. I woke up early and started getting worried about them blowing away if you weren't home when they were delivered. The wind was so strong here that it woke me up! I think the wind chills must be close to 40 below!

Great! Glad you got them and like them. I woke up early and started getting worried about them blowing away if you weren't home when they were delivered. The wind was so strong here that it woke me up! I think the wind chills must be close to 40 below!

You weren't kidding.. however, I wasn't home but I was southwest of the house in the direction the wind was blowing so they would have gotten to me either way! :rotfl: The wind is still horrible..and we have to be up and out of the house by 6:30am for an 8am basketball game..and we aren't done til 5:00pm tomorrow night... just in time to run home get in the house and warm up the tv for the game!!!
Everything is gorgeous!!! ;) The kids were trying to claim them for their own!

I still have the template if you want me to make some.

I'd love some.. or you could sent me a template and I can try it.. Hey, I went to Archivers today.. and found the heliographic (I spelled that WAY wrong, sorry)so I'm going to try that some time this week.. well, depending on how the week goes we have 6 ball games this week...uh, could someone say, I need a vacation!!

I finished my items last night, so they will be mailed soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I'll let you know when they are actually in the mail.

Marlynnp & Michellepooh,

I got your packages in today.. They are still warming up from the bitter cold before I open them!!!

Please remember the mail out date is this Friday, Feb. 9th or Saturday,
Feb. 10th to insure that we get them in time for the due date of Feb. 15th!!!

Thanks again for everyone for keeping us updated!!! :)

Thanks PBLM!! I'll be on the look out for them!

Please remember everyone... mailing deadline is tomorrow..at the latest by Sat... please let me know if you have mailed!!! ;)

Nancy,
I am going to overnight mine on Monday- after a really crazy couple of weeks I had everything done and was packaging them up when 2 of my test track pieces got ruined. I don't have time to finish them again tonight before the post office closes and it is not open on Saturdays- beside one of the teachers on my team's husband died and the funeral is tommorrow so I couldn't get to it even if it was opened. I will remake them over the weekend and mail on Monday.

Sorry,
Rebecca

If you 2 day priority them on Monday they will be here in time!!! I'll mark you as postal... You take care of your co-worker... they'll get here in time.. I'll wait for them.. just priority them!!!!

Nan

For the few I haven't heard from as being postal.. are you pretty close to being done and ready to go?

I'm excited for this one.. you all will be thrilled w/ your goodies!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter