Epcot Must Do List?

Staycan

Staycan
I'm turning 50 and my dad 79. We were at WDW over 10 years ago. I'm going for 7 days and my dad 5. Should we spend one or two days at Epcot? Going Nov. 25-Dec. 1. Thanks in advance for your input! :)

I know that the following are recommended:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Turtle Talk with Crush
  • Soarin'
  • Impressions de France
  • The American Adventure
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Test Track
  • IllumiNations
  • Candlelight Procession
  • Holidays Around the World
  • Mission Space ?????? Is the Green side that great?

What about theses?
  • Disney & Pixar Short Film Experience
  • Universe of Energy
  • Sum of All Thrills

Actually-I'm not sure if sum of all thrills is there either...
Like a rollercoaster...So not for me!

Just checked for you-it closed last year.

Sorry I'm not much use!!!

Epcot is my least fave park...
Mk
Hs
Ak

Epcot

Sum of All Thrills is gone now, too. Unless they brought it back - I wish they would bring it back!

Pick out the street shows you'd like to see. You can plan them based on their times.

Also, if you are bringing kids, the Jumping Fountains outside of that ridiculous (hyperbole, I know) Figment attraction are a good place to chill for like 10 minutes and watch your kids and other kids be enthralled, and take pictures. It takes a few minutes to get the timing right.

I wouldn't skip out on Living With The Land. Even if you're not that into plants/horticulture (which I'm not), it's a must do ride.

I'd definitely spend 2 days at Epcot. There's so much to see in the World Showcase alone, especially during the holidays.

Pick out the street shows you'd like to see. You can plan them based on their times.

Also, if you are bringing kids, the Jumping Fountains outside of that ridiculous (hyperbole, I know) Figment attraction are a good place to chill for like 10 minutes and watch your kids and other kids be enthralled, and take pictures. It takes a few minutes to get the timing right.
I have show times for street shows...good advice.

No children on this trip

I wouldn't skip out on Living With The Land. Even if you're not that into plants/horticulture (which I'm not), it's a must do ride.

I'd definitely spend 2 days at Epcot. There's so much to see in the World Showcase alone, especially during the holidays.
I saw it years ago. Will add to my list! Thanks!

I'd try to spend 2 days in Epcot.

If you have time, try to take in the Pixar Short Film Festival...its definitely not a headliner attraction, but its fun. Do NOT use a fastpass on this...totally unnecessary.

Definitely do not miss Living with the Land! We weren't expecting to enjoy the Pixar short film festival, but it was great. also, we really like the boat ride inside the Mexico Pavilion.

If you have time, try to take in the Pixar Short Film Festival...its definitely not a headliner attraction, but its fun. Do NOT use a fastpass on this...totally unnecessary.
Ty!

Ty!

Ty!

I would say 2 days in Epcot. Honestly I would skip Turtle Talk. In FW we enjoy Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Mission Space Green, Test Track, Soarin’, and Club Cool. In WS we enjoy the boat ride in Mexico, American Adventure plus the movies in China, France, and Canada. Of course during the holiday season we try to see as many of the storytellers as we can and the CP.

I would say 2 days. Spend time at the shows in the countries. My Dad LOVES the Voices of Liberty who normally perform before the American Adventure shows (but only until around 6PM.)

Rides--for Mission Space, just make sure neither of you are claustrophobic--after going on the ride once, I just can't go on again, I get too anxious as the space is too small for me, even just going on the Green.

We all love Living with the Land ride. While I would skip Turtle Talk, the Seas area is fun to walk around, you can do the Nemo ride into it.

As you're there after Thanksgiving, enjoy all the holiday displays, storytellers, etc.

I would say 2 days in Epcot. Honestly I would skip Turtle Talk. In FW we enjoy Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Mission Space Green, Test Track, Soarin’, and Club Cool. In WS we enjoy the boat ride in Mexico, American Adventure plus the movies in China, France, and Canada. Of course during the holiday season we try to see as many of the storytellers as we can and the CP.
Thanks! Where are the storytellers located? What does CP mean?

I would say 2 days. Spend time at the shows in the countries. My Dad LOVES the Voices of Liberty who normally perform before the American Adventure shows (but only until around 6PM.)

Rides--for Mission Space, just make sure neither of you are claustrophobic--after going on the ride once, I just can't go on again, I get too anxious as the space is too small for me, even just going on the Green.

We all love Living with the Land ride. While I would skip Turtle Talk, the Seas area is fun to walk around, you can do the Nemo ride into it.

As you're there after Thanksgiving, enjoy all the holiday displays, storytellers, etc.
I do remember Mission Space making me feel claustrophobic. I’m glad you mention that because now I think I’m going to cross it off my list.

From my memory I thought the Turtle Talk with Crush was cute. Is it a different show than from 10 years ago?

Good to know about Voices of Liberty.

Where are the storytellers located?

Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter