Epcot Passport

Can someone please, please, please, email me a copy of the Passport document ? I really want to make these for my grandkid's trip next year.

Thanks so much !!!

Can somebody please send me the Word doc ? I'm begging and pleading, please, can I get the doc.?

harper. robin@yahoo .com ( no spaces )

Thanks to anyone that can help me!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a copy of the file to make passports!!

My boys LOVE Epcot!!

THANKS!!

mbutts123 @ yahoo . com

THANKS!!!

Everyone that has requested the file...

I have a dilemma...

I have a copy of the file that I received a few months ago from Patnl34. I would like to share it with everyone, but I don't want to "overstep my bounds". I have PM'ed Patnl34 a few days asking if it was okay for me to share the file, but I have yet to receive a response. It is the MS Word file, but I have no instructions (I never did get around to printing it and thus I can not provide any help with what to do with it).

What should I do?

Any comments from the DISigners?

Evan

I think it would be just fine (I'm not a DISigner) I have read all the way through this thread and there are a few places where they ask anyone who has a copy and sees the other request to send it on to those who ask for it, to help make it easier for everyone and to spread the joy. Now that being said you can start with me if you like, I posted a request about 2 weeks ago I think. My email is skullxdiva@gmail.com Thanks in Advance!

Everyone that has requested the file...

I have a dilemma...

I have a copy of the file that I received a few months ago from Patnl34. I would like to share it with everyone, but I don't want to "overstep my bounds". I have PM'ed Patnl34 a few days asking if it was okay for me to share the file, but I have yet to receive a response. It is the MS Word file, but I have no instructions (I never did get around to printing it and thus I can not provide any help with what to do with it).

What should I do?

Any comments from the DISigners?

Evan

If you received your copy a few months ago, it had to have come from someone other than Pat (Patnl34), as Pat has not been around in a few years. WE MISS YOU PAT!!!

Yes, if you have the copy and would be glad to pass it on, I know I can speak for Pat that she would be thrilled if you took time and passed it on to anyone who wishes to receive it.

Okay...

This is my first time doing this sort of thing on the DISboards...I have uploaded the file to rapidshare and you can access it using the link below. I hope this is not breaking any rules by sharing the file and by sharing it in this fashion. If it does, I apologize in advance and will remove the file if requested to do so...

I am only trying to help others as many have done for me so many times on these boards!

Happy downloading!

Epcot Passport

Evan

...I also have to admit, that I have never used Rapidshare before, so please let me know if it works. I have tested it out and it seems to work for me!

Hi... I'm new to making passports and I have a question about Natalie's holiday one. I know that Natalie is not taking requests right now, and I was wondering if anyone has a copy of a 2010 holiday passport cover that they could share? Thanks in advance for your help!

Okay...

This is my first time doing this sort of thing on the DISboards...I have uploaded the file to rapidshare and you can access it using the link below. I hope this is not breaking any rules by sharing the file and by sharing it in this fashion. If it does, I apologize in advance and will remove the file if requested to do so...

I am only trying to help others as many have done for me so many times on these boards!

Happy downloading!

Epcot Passport

Evan

...I also have to admit, that I have never used Rapidshare before, so please let me know if it works. I have tested it out and it seems to work for me!

Thank you so much! I have been reading this thread looking to figure out how to get the file so I can make it and all I needed to do was hop to the last page LOL! I am so excited to make this for my son!!!

Okay...

Happy downloading!

Epcot Passport

Evan

Thanks so much! I Can't wait to make these for my kids for our September trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter