Epcot Passport

Absolutely FANTASTIC! Haven't read all of this thread but your creations are amazing and will def be using your design ideas if that's ok.
Thanks you so much.

Oh I found the download for a word doc and it's FANTASTIC...my only question is how do you put the book together????? Did I miss that in here somewhere?

Oh I found the download for a word doc and it's FANTASTIC...my only question is how do you put the book together????? Did I miss that in here somewhere?

Hi, I'm subbing and hoping for this answer as well. Wonderful designs!

Heading to WDW in May and really want to see all the kidcot stops and do the passport. If these files are still being shared, I would love to get the files and the photo/id page. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also any tips on how to put the book together would also be appreciated.
My email is cathieforman at hotmail dot com
Thanks
Cathie

Hi, is there any chance you can forward the word doc to me please?

c3h3a3r@sky.com

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If someone has the Word Document for the passport, could you please e-mail it to bc.ames at sympatico dot ca

Thanks

I too would like to have the passport and like a previous poster info on how to "assemble" it? maybe it will be self explanitory when I get the files
A friend gave my daughters each a dress that was her kids for our towns Father daughter dance last night and i would love to make her a few things for their trip next week. Anything anyone could share would be greatly appreaciated!!!
thanks
sfnebarb@yahoo.com

I too would like to have the passport and like a previous poster info on how to "assemble" it? maybe it will be self explanitory when I get the files
A friend gave my daughters each a dress that was her kids for our towns Father daughter dance last night and i would love to make her a few things for their trip next week. Anything anyone could share would be greatly appreaciated!!!
thanks
sfnebarb@yahoo.com

I cant find the word doc and didn't receive anything in my email
can someone tellme how I can get the passport? a word doc or pdf are fine
thanks
:goodvibes

My link below is still working...

Click on "Slow Download" on the middle right of the page (you don't need to sign up or register...) and a new page will open telling you to wait about 30 sec. After the 30 sec is up, a link will show up saying "Download now!". Click on it, and the word file will automatically download to your computer...

Other than the above, I can't provide any help, as I never used the file.

Just a suggestion, you might want to search this forum for other passport ideas, as there are a lot "fancier" ones available, but do require a little more work (but not much).

Check out the post below and if your PM the OP, she will e-mail you directions...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2412727&highlight=epcot+passport

Evan

Okay...

This is my first time doing this sort of thing on the DISboards...I have uploaded the file to rapidshare and you can access it using the link below. I hope this is not breaking any rules by sharing the file and by sharing it in this fashion. If it does, I apologize in advance and will remove the file if requested to do so...

I am only trying to help others as many have done for me so many times on these boards!

Happy downloading!

Epcot Passport

Evan

...I also have to admit, that I have never used Rapidshare before, so please let me know if it works. I have tested it out and it seems to work for me!

My link below is still working...

Click on "Slow Download" on the middle right of the page (you don't need to sign up or register...) and a new page will open telling you to wait about 30 sec. After the 30 sec is up, a link will show up saying "Download now!". Click on it, and the word file will automatically download to your computer...

Other than the above, I can't provide any help, as I never used the file.

Just a suggestion, you might want to search this forum for other passport ideas, as there are a lot "fancier" ones available, but do require a little more work (but not much).

Check out the post below and if your PM the OP, she will e-mail you directions...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2412727&highlight=epcot+passport

Evan

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :worship:
All downloaded and ready to print!! :wizard:

These are awesome! We are going on our second WDW trip in November and I was researching things we could do with our kids (ages 6, 4 and 1) to do on this trip for that extra special touch and came across this. I love it!

Love it! Saved mine as PDF files in Preview on my Mac and they printed out perfectly!

Thanks for all the hard work that was put into this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter