Epcot Passport

I love these passports! I have the file that otterpop uploaded. THanks! But can some one send me the GIMP file? This is the one that you can add your child's picture to. please send to ldeflavia@ hotmail.com

THanks!

I have been searching for clipart for a couple of hours - saving things I can find...:surfweb: figuring I would design my own...I enjoy that and thought I have time...trip isn't until March...but you guys are great! I found this searching for an image of the cover...This is so wonderful! So excited to make these for my son and daughter! Thinking they will stay interested in the tour with these...they are 6 and 7...so thank you thank you thankyouverymuch!:cheer2:

Thank you so much for all this wonderful information! Has anyone tried taking this to a printing place to print out vs. printing at home? Might actually save some time, ink, and money for paper!

Can some one please send me the passport file with the page that you can add your child's picture and information too? I would greatly appreciate it, sound like such a good idea! THANKS!

Hi Pat,

I LOVE your Epcot Passport. You may have already done this, and if so, can you post a link to it, but would you be able to put a Princess on each Country? And put the 6 princesses on the Cover with "It's A Small World After All" under their picture? And somewhere on the front cover, my daughter's names...Kylie on the first, and Kamryn on the second?

Pocahontas for United States
Mulan in China
Belle in France
Ariel in Norway
Snow White in Germany
Minnie dressed as Princess for Italy
Jasmine in Morroco
Cinderella in Canada
And then any other females to fill in the rest of the countries?

Any help you could provide would be amazing! We leave for our 1st Disney trip in 15 days! SO EXCITED!:banana:

Thanks again,
Dana

I was able to download the file, but am debating about the best way to make it. I'm going to use cardstock, but do you glue ajoining pages together? You can't print them back to back or they will be seperated in the book.:confused3

Oh, if someone doesn't mind sharing, I would certainly appreciate it! 27 of us are headed down in 4 days and my DH was supposed to make some for us, but of course, work got in the way of my plans!:rolleyes1

I would LOVE the passport with the picture insert.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

rhonda_foss@comshark.com

If someone could please email me the pdfs for the passport book, my daughter will LOVE it!!!
Thanks so much!
heather(AT SIGN) theskibas.com

It won't let me put my email address because I only have 4 posts :-(

Going for Mardi Gras!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter