Epcot Passport

My girls are so excited about these Passports! Thank you for doing this! Too bad we don't leave until May!

Just wanted everyone to know.... DH and I took two to WDW on Sept. 8th. The cast members really looked at these passports. Three of them were really excited and had a lot to say. The man in China took time to look at the whole book. Most all of them wanted to know where I had gotten them - they couldn't believe they could just print them off the computer. Naturally, I told them to come over to the disboards and some really talented and nice people had done all of the hard work for me. All I had to do was print, cut, and staple. After seeing the WDW ones, I can see why - plain.

But, be sure not to let them get wet. We thought we had done a better job than we did, but it is only a few small spots here and there.

I also saw some books at AK, but I did not get to see them up out of the box.
:cheer2: :yay:

Pat, these are GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make something so wonderful....AND TO SHARE :thumbsup2

Just wanted everyone to know.... DH and I took two to WDW on Sept. 8th. The cast members really looked at these passports. Three of them were really excited and had a lot to say. The man in China took time to look at the whole book. Most all of them wanted to know where I had gotten them - they couldn't believe they could just print them off the computer. Naturally, I told them to come over to the disboards and some really talented and nice people had done all of the hard work for me. All I had to do was print, cut, and staple. After seeing the WDW ones, I can see why - plain.

But, be sure not to let them get wet. We thought we had done a better job that we did, but it is only a few small spots here and there.

I also saw some books at AK, but I did not get to see them up out of the box.
:cheer2: :yay:

I am so glad that they stamped them and also that the castmembers were interested in them.
did you give them my name, lol :lmao: :rotfl:
I will work for Disney, don't worry.
oh I already am, in a way ;)
Thanks for letting me know that they were liked :thumbsup2 :banana:

Could I get a copy of it too? Pretty please! :)

tldossett@gmail.com

Thanks!

Wish I could help you with this one.
but I am sure the file will get send to you :goodvibes

seems we have a different paper size overhere so my file doesn't work very well.
I am sure dr&momto2boys or someone else will email you the file :grouphug:

OK, I have a few questions. I'm not sure I understand how to assemble the book.

I did ask Pat to make me one extra set of pages (to go on the inside covers) since I was planning to laminate my cover.

Have I thrown off the order of the sets by doing that?
Are we supposed to print it in "booklet" mode?

Tell me exactly what to do and how to set up the pages for the printer. (I'm a fairly technically savvy person, so I'm annoyed that I'm having trouble figuring this out!

Help!
Always ;-)
Hunzi

Update: I went back and looked at the pages the way Pat had them posted, and realized that somehow, I had a few pages out of order. I'm sure that was part of the problem! I'll run a test print and see if I'm still off kilter because of the extra page.

Could someone please send me the file? elderfam@aol.com:goodvibes

also, Patnl34, what does "WPASADI" stand for? I have seen this a couple of times on the boards but don't get it.:confused3

Thanks a Ton!
Cynthia:hippie:

Pat -- What an incredible DISign. Beautiful pages.

would someone email me the word doc too!

thanks in advance!

Just had to thank Pat for the fantastic designs, dr&mom for the Word document and Angela for sending the document to me. You guys did ALL the work and they look so cool:cool1: Just printed out my first one (4 grandchildren) and am so excited to surprise them with the passports at Epcot!! Thank you. Thank you.

Okay, everyone should have the document who has requested it. If not let me know. Actually if anyone who already has the document sees a request for someone else wanting it, please jump in and send it. We leave for WDW in less than 4 days! :yay: I'm swamped getting ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter