Epcot Passport

I put the clear contact paper on both sides of the cover so the contact paper edges are past the cover edge and then trim slightly larger than the cover page. Then I don't have to worry about trimming the contact paper exactly the same size as the cover. There won't be any possibility of sticky anywhere.

Did that make any sense?
Angela

Hayley's mom, sent it to you.
Dr&mom... gave it to me. Just passing along all her hard work to get it to line up.
I was inept at figuring it out but her word doc works great
Angela

Can someone send me the Word document, too? My email is tjgallaway@embarqmail.com

We make our first trip to WDW in October, and I just made my first post after seeing these cool passport books! I'm so excited!

Just printed my passports. They turned out great! Very professional looking. Thanks Pat for the designs and everyone who figured out how to put them together. Can't wait to use them! Only :yay: 2 more days till we leave!

Just printed my passports. They turned out great! Very professional looking. Thanks Pat for the designs and everyone who figured out how to put them together. Can't wait to use them! Only :yay: 2 more days till we leave!

I've showed the passports I printed to everyone I can, LOLOLOL
We leave tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!!! Thanks Pat!!!:hug:

I've showed the passports I printed to everyone I can, LOLOLOL
We leave tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!!! Thanks Pat!!!:hug:

Hey mom2mykids,

We will be there at the same time! Maybe we will see each other. You can't miss me. I will be with dh and dd 11(long red hair) and dd's bff. We will be sporting shirts, autograph books and passports all made with help from Disboards! Can't wait.

I grew up in Cumberland, Maryland-what part are you from?

Have a great trip!:banana:

Can someone repost the directions on how to print the passport out and how to put it together? Do I print out on both sides of a piece of paper or do I do separate papers and glue pages together? Help.

Pat - these are FABULOUS! Wonderful work!

Dr&Mom ... I just PM'd you asking for the word file. At least I think I did ... it is my first PM. :lmao: Thanks in advance! These are amazing and such a fun project for the kids to do leading up to the trip!!!!

Where do you get clear contact paper and is it expensive? I just finished printing mine out. It turned out great. Thanks for everyone's input for this project.

Where do you get clear contact paper and is it expensive? I just finished printing mine out. It turned out great. Thanks for everyone's input for this project.

I got mine in a roll at the Dollar Tree. You can also find it at Walmart in the shelf liner section.

Wow, these are so great! I printed one but I had a problem with the colors...the yellow background from the board was there as I saved the picture I guess. Anyway, point is, can someone email me a copy in word format? msmelissa64@aol.com
Much appreciated!
Mel

Okay, everyone should have the document who has requested it. If not, let me know. And again, thanks to Pat for the beautiful work! All I did was get it lined up right to print out.

Okay, everyone should have the document who has requested it. If not, let me know. And again, thanks to Pat for the beautiful work! All I did was get it lined up right to print out.

:wave: Thank you Dr&Mom!!!! I can't wait to do this.

I also can't believe how many projects I am piling up for this trip. :eek: Good think I have until January! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter