Epcot Passport

This is fabulous Pat! Thank you so much for creating this and sharing. I actually found this thread googing Epcot Passport to get some ideas. I should have known that a talented DIS'er already had it covered!!

Thanks again!

What beautiful passport pages! This is so much better then the one you buy. Pat, you did a great job! :thumbsup2 I am a homeschool mom who is going in less than 3 weeks. I think this would be great for the girls to do. They will be learning while they have fun. Always trying to save money, I was wondering if there was a way I could print these without the background color and just use a pretty pastel paper. My printer cartridges are pretty expensive and I don't want this to use too much ink. Let me know if you have any ideas how I can do this.

Thanks

dr&momto2boys,
Can I ask what program you used to print these out? I've tried Microsoft Paint and Word. Neither one worked well.
Thanks!

I printed mine out a few days ago. Dr&mom sent me her word document that worked great. Tracipierce had sent me one a month ago but hers was set up for A4 paper which is European and for some reason (my denseness I'm sure) I couldn't get it to work.
I used 110 paper (thin cardstock) that I had. I thought it might be too thick but it works fine.
I cut the cover slightly outside the blue, then each subsequent sheet a little bit smaller until I got to the centerfold sheet (USA) which is cut the smallest. This is done because each sheet has to fold over more paper and the edges don't match if you cut them all the same size. I hope this makes sense.
I also used contact paper on the cover and stapled them 3 times.
They look awesome. Just like the picture above (only not personalized, I've bugged Pat enough!).
Thanks again Pat & dr
Angela

dr&momto2boys,
Can I ask what program you used to print these out? I've tried Microsoft Paint and Word. Neither one worked well.
Thanks!

I used Word. Did I send you my document? I've heard from a few people that it's worked fine for them. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the Word document that should be aligned right.

Oh WOW!

Pat, you are brilliant!

I was just fretting about having to buy my DD a passport, because I'm really trying to squeeze our budget for all it's worth! A million thanks!

Could I please have the Fab 6 cover with the name Emily?

For those of you who have printed yours already, I have a question. How did you cut the pages out? Just with scissors? I just noticed how nicely they all look, even around those curved edges!

I have a small laminator, I wonder if I could laminate the cover sheet and have it still fold nicely for the book? I'll let you all know!

Does anyone have a similar version of the passport I've heard about for Animal Kingdom? I haven't actually seen one of those, or heard what the activities are, is it as cool as the Epcot one/activities?

Always ;-)
Hunzi

I have a small laminator, I wonder if I could laminate the cover sheet and have it still fold nicely for the book? I'll let you all know!

?? Thinking about this.. but if you print the sheets with both front and back, the cover will have countries on the back, and therefore, make those pages unusable. Or, is everyone leaving the cover sheet blank on the back?? I haven't started printing yet, but have requested the word doc. from dr&momto2boys.

WOW! Is all I can say! This is such a wonderful project! I can't wait to print these out. Than you so much for taking the time to put these together!!!

You are all very welcome!!
It was my pleasure making these knowing how much joy they can bring to anyone who uses them.
Can't wait to hear back from People who have used them....
Now, everyone go to Epcot and get the passports stamped :rotfl:

If you get good comments and someone from Disney wants to hire me, feel free to mention my name, if they look mad and ask where you got the passports from, uhm.... Don't mention my name :rotfl2: ;)

(sorry, just could not resist :blush:)

Wish I could make the "how to make this passport" part easier but I am glad there are some Dis-ers willing to help out.
Thank you :grouphug: :hug: :flower3:

Pat once again, YOU AMAZE ME !! we're not even planning a trip for another year ( we're hopping to do a grand gathering for christmas of next year) and I'm already planning to print these out for all of the kids ( young and old) for our trip. These are absolutely gorgeous and I can't thank you enough for all the hard work and long hours you must put into all of your designs to make all of our trips even more Magical . Thank you again.

Looks good so far. I printed out 3 coppies and have trimmed one. I think I'll haul out the creative memories and stampin up trimmers to do the other 2.:)

I'm so excited! :yay: Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

I hope the kids like them as much as I do! ;)

I used my 12 inch paper trimmer to help trim the pages then used my Creative Memories corner rounder for the corners. Looks really nice. Of course I was a head of my self and trimmed and stapled before I put the clear laminate/contact over top the covers. Would have been much easier if I had covered them then trimmed. As it was I used an exacto knife to trim to the edges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter