Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

I didn't get to the Post Office on Friday so mine went outr priority today with the Tag Swap stuff and SIOH baby book pages- I forgot my tag so I will get that to you before June.

Rebecca

I need to know for sure that the following made it into the postal system on Monday -

liv4diz
twigs
mla1977

Kat - I need to know where you are on this.

TPCShauna - I'm not sure what to do about this. I know she had them done or almost done before her surgery, but since she is still loopey, I don't know if she would even remember if she mailed them. :crazy: Bad Drugs.

Mine went postal today as well. I forgot about the music group some how.

I didn't get to the Post Office on Friday so mine went outr priority today with the Tag Swap stuff and SIOH baby book pages- I forgot my tag so I will get that to you before June.

Rebecca

Your stuff arrived today. :thumbsup2

I didn't get to the post office the other day as things got really crazy around here. But they are in the mail now and on their way to you.

here is the story of my life.......

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0001 3365 3725

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

good thing i checked it. i'm sorry. i'll check again in the am.:sad2:

i was destined to not be involved in this swap. i did not get to finish what i started, now it's lost in the mail......good grief.....

Thanks Twigs. :thumbsup2

Gosh PO3, that just stinks. Hopefully it show up here soon. At least it didn't go completely lost like poor Susie's did.

this is what it says now....

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0001 3365 3725
Detailed Results:

Missent, March 12, 2008, 3:58 am
Processed, March 11, 2008, 3:14 am, CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Processed, March 08, 2008, 9:49 am, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
Acceptance, March 07, 2008, 4:17 pm, CUMBERLAND, RI 02864

I wonder what that means?

Gosh, it got so close to me. I could have driven and picked it up at the main post office in Cincy if they wanted.

I wonder what that means?

Gosh, it got so close to me. I could have driven and picked it up at the main post office in Cincy if they wanted.

i know- what does it mean????? i'm telling you it's the story of my life lately.

hopefully they will get their heads out of their you know what's and deliver it tomorrow.

Wow AWM, that was in your back yard... I wonder where in the world they sent it from Cinci????

because it's the post office and they do what they want!!!!!:headache:

ok sorry to vent, but it's written out very clearly on the box why oh why can't they just deliver it right?????

Because they are justifying their new price increases?

On a cute note, I went to mail out my CJ yesterday morning. While waiting to pay, I kept hearing "peep, peep" "peep, peep". I asked if they were keeping chickens in the back.:lmao: They WERE! Someone was getting a delivery of day old chicks in the mail. They showed me the box with the little chicks inside. Oh my, they were so soft and cute. I wonder if my DH would have a cow if I sent chicks to myself?

oh i love baby chicks! so fuzzy.
i must say that i love easter time. i love little bunnies and chicks and the whole pastel thing. one of my favorite times of the year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter