Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

Hi All!

I want to apologize for being late on this swap. The titles for my cat group were paper pieced and I figured I would be feeling well enough to finish them after my surgery in enough time to mail. I didn't count on being knocked out on Percoset for a week and then in the hospital with an infection in my incisions for most of the next.

I just wanted to let y'all know that my pieces have all been mailed and I hope y'all like them as they are some of the favorite kits I've ever done.

Cheers!

Don't even worry about it Shauna! Glad you are feeling better! :)

Really, we are just glad you are okay. Complications to surgery are not to be taken lightly.

I will swap out when the items arrive. :thumbsup2

It is all good. The important thing is that you are feeling better! :)

I can't wait to see some pictures! :rolleyes1

Glad you're feeling better Shauna. No worries on the wait - gives my postman a rest between stalkings :lmao:

Are you saying you want pictures before I mail?

Yes Please!
yes.gif

I posted a link with the slideshow on the first page.

Don't look at it if you want to be surprised. They aren't in their proper order, but they are all labeled.

Darn! I can't see them from work!! I'll have to wait until I get home--something to look forward to!!! :cool1:

Me too!

Good thing I'm not hostessing anymore after the tag swap or I might make it a requirement that everyone makes one of their groups for me! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter