Group R:
DSCN4123.jpg

Group V:
DSCN4122.jpg

Group X:
DSCN4124.jpg

Group BB:
DSCN4125.jpg

I am postal too :) I have the DC if we need it.

Those are great Cheryl! I love the titles especially...font choice, cute spoons/forks, awesome paper selections!! So sad that I don't get any of them.

cute cheryl and I get your photo op and imagine sets :thumbsup2

Awesome Cheryl! The papers and fonts are perfect in each category!

So how is everyone else doing? Does it look like I'll get your package next week?

I'm ready to finish up my stuff now that Halloween is done!

Thanks for the scrap love :hug: I'm really struggling with being creative--I think I have "swap burnout" :scared1:

Mine will be Priority Mail to you tomorrow. :) They were supposed to have gone in the mail on Saturday but my kids got sick and then I went to a conference.

Went out twice to get gallon baggies, finally remembered the third time. Even with a list. :sad2:

Will be postal tomorrow.

I am so sorry, but I'm not finished. I hope to be able to get these done and in the mail by Wednesday. As long as my free time stays free tomorrow and Wednesday morning I should be able to do it. Once again, I am sorry for not being more on top of this.

I'm with Stephanie. I fully intended to mail today, but I ran out of adhesive. I will get some more at work tomorrow, but realistically won't be postal before wed. So sorry!

I am so sorry, but I'm not finished. I hope to be able to get these done and in the mail by Wednesday. As long as my free time stays free tomorrow and Wednesday morning I should be able to do it. Once again, I am sorry for not being more on top of this.

I'm with Stephanie. I fully intended to mail today, but I ran out of adhesive. I will get some more at work tomorrow, but realistically won't be postal before wed. So sorry!

No problem -- I have someone else who PMed me that she would be getting hers to me around the 14th. And my cutting machine's blade holder broke over the weened and I am hoping they will get the new one to me soon. I can create new titles, but I really liked some of my files I created.

So, if you need a little more time please take it. I just really want them here and out of the house by Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter