Everyday Theme Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

AWM and NEE, I received your boxes today. You both did really awesome work and I sure wish I was in every group!!!! Thank you both for the goodies!!! I've taken pictures and the slideshow has been updated.

AWM, did you make the gardening guy from the new paperdolls cart? He's really cute.

Everyone, today is the mail by date with the due date being next Wednesday, 9/23. How are we doing?

::yes::

I am loving that new cart.

There are two boys and two girls. Sorry about making them all look like me. :rolleyes1 I really liked that color blonde/yellow for the hair.

I just got that cart, but haven't played with it yet.

I only opened 1 bag so that I could take a photo, I didn't notice that some were boys and some were girls. Cute! Now,there are only 3 of us in that group, so you'll be getting 2 of your sets back.

Mine went postal yesterday. The DC# is in my purse & can dig it out after I get the kiddies off to school.

Mickster, I received your box yesterday. Everything looks really great. Thanks for the extra set you sent and the cards. I can sure use them both!

Great! I actually was going to give you extra sets of everything...but you were in the movie group and you don't have a girl...sigh...

Mine went out yesterday (Friday) finally. Sorry about that crazy delay but you should have it on time I think - it was priority.

Thanks

Maria

Maria, they will be here ontime. I'll let you know when they arrive!

Duchess Tisha and PirateTink, your boxes arrived. Everything is fantastic!!! I've taken photos and the slideshow has been updated.

Woohoo! just tracked my pacakge. Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0002 0343 5829
Scheduled for Delivery Day: 09/21/2009
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 10:11 AM on September 21, 2009 in TALLAHASSEE, FL, 32308.

Yesterday, I received packages from: JohnsonsLoveDisney, MissesDisney, and Momx3boys!!! Everything looks wonderful and thank you for the gifts. I haven't had a chance to take photos yet, I'll try to get that done today and will let you know when the slideshow is updated.

I will try to get these sorted tonight or tomorrow to those that aren't also in the AK swap.

Thanks everyone for getting everything in TWO days early!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!:worship:

:faint: That's what happens when you keep on at us:teacher: we can do it if we have to;)

The slideshow has been updated to include pictures of everything. I've swapped out and for those that aren't waiting for AK elements your boxes are packed up and will be mailed tomorrow.

YaY!:yay: I'll get my stuff soon:goodvibes As long as the posties don't strike again:headache:

Some of you have packages coming your way!!!!:banana: I went to the post office this morning and mailed what was ready to go. I've updated the first post to show which have been mailed. I'll pm the DC# to those that have it.

Please let me know when you receive your packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter