EXCELLENT Alamo rate!

Has anyone determined whether or not you need to have your Cosco card with you at check-in if you've used the codes? It doesn't say you need it on the confirmation... thanks!!

Just in case someone needs it, printable ad94 coupon ($30 off):

img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ad944as.jpg

Pablo

Has anyone determined whether or not you need to have your Cosco card with you at check-in if you've used the codes? It doesn't say you need it on the confirmation... thanks!!

Jennifer,

If you look near the beginning of this very long thread, you will see that a few people have posted that they did not need the card, at MCO and other airports. I have a friend leaving Friday with no card, I will post her results late next week.

I'm still deciding which reservation I'm going to use, the one with the Costco discount and coupon, or the one with the Wal-Mart code and Entertainment coupon. They are both the same rate. I was waiting to hear from people using the Wal-Mart/Entertainment mix as I am not a Costco member (we only have a Sams). Someone is going soon and said they would post their experience.

WalMart code is available to anyone who is a customer of theirs.
alisonbestford said:
I just used the Walmart code but wasn't asked for any card or anything :thumbsup2

peu said:
Just in case someone needs it, printable ad94 coupon ($30 off):

img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ad944as.jpg

Pablo

I copied and pasted this link and it looks like it expired on April 5th.
But thanks for scanning it and making it available for us.

Thank you! My current ressie is w/ the Cosco code... quite honestly, I thought I finally booked with the walmart code and the alamo $15.00 coupon and I logged in to see my final ressie and I suprised myself with the codes I ended up with. In my mind, I thought I had decided to go with the walmart code and alamo code (even though it ended up being about $11 more) b/c I didn't need any special affiliations, etc. I'm a BJ's member but the codes from them STINK!! THanks again!

PS - I played with my ressie and ended up leaving it the way it was for now, but it will allow me to change to the walmart code, etc. and I get to keep the same great rate I had, just the $11 coupon/tax diff. ;)

Letsbgoofy said:
Jennifer,

If you look near the beginning of this very long thread, you will see that a few people have posted that they did not need the card, at MCO and other airports. I have a friend leaving Friday with no card, I will post her results late next week.

I'm still deciding which reservation I'm going to use, the one with the Costco discount and coupon, or the one with the Wal-Mart code and Entertainment coupon. They are both the same rate. I was waiting to hear from people using the Wal-Mart/Entertainment mix as I am not a Costco member (we only have a Sams). Someone is going soon and said they would post their experience.

I copied and pasted this link and it looks like it expired on April 5th.

Hmmmm.....I just used it on my reservation for 4/21 and it didn't say the coupon had expired????????????????? But, I don't have a print-out copy of the coupon either??? Anyone have any thoughts?

I personally would be afraid to use it only because of the link that was posted said it was expired. Can you call Alamo and ask them or better yet email them and bring the email with you if they that it is ok.
Good luck!

I'm so frustrated by this car rental stuff. I have yet to see any difference in price when putting codes in. I need a car for 16 days with two different pick up/ drop off points.
I want to scream!!

Just got back on Monday and wanted to let ya'll know that we had no problems at all with them accepting or questioning our codes or the rate we got online.

Thanks for letting us know. I have the Wal-Mart code mixed with the D24C coupon (Entertainment), hopefully it will go as smoothly as yours!

CPM said:
I'm so frustrated by this car rental stuff. I have yet to see any difference in price when putting codes in. I need a car for 16 days with two different pick up/ drop off points.
I want to scream!!

I think many of the codes and coupons only work when you pick up and return at the same location. I am trying to rent for Sept at Port Canaveral and return at MCO and I cannot use most coupons and codes, and this is for all the rental agencies.

mochabean said:
I think many of the codes and coupons only work when you pick up and return at the same location. I am trying to rent for Sept at Port Canaveral and return at MCO and I cannot use most coupons and codes, and this is for all the rental agencies.

You may be right. Thanks. They have huge drop off fees. I wish I could do it differently, but I can't. So, I may just drive.

Are these rates only for the orlando airport?
We are flying into Tampa on 5/21 and flying out on 5/27

I can't find any of these cheap rates you guys are posting.
I thought the codes were for any of the FL airports? Aren't they? What am I doing wrong?
The best deal I could find (using mousesavers) was through dollar.
I got a midsized car for 158.99 for those dates (total price with tax etc)

I should be able to do better then that? Right?

At what point did you all start making these ressies? Right now I am quoted for $362.00 for 9 days in early December. I think that is too high, would you wait for low 200's or high 100's or what do you think is good?.. what do you think?
This is for a mini van for December 6-15
Thanks so much for all your help!

I used the code and coupons and I am picking up at PBI and returning to TPA. I got a mid size suv for 130.00 for 8 days.

airplane said:
I used the code and coupons and I am picking up at PBI and returning to TPA. I got a mid size suv for 130.00 for 8 days.

What codes or offers did you use?
I am not getting any of these low prices to show up during the dates of 5-21 to 5-27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter