fall 2009, anyone? =)

salvaXdana

hoping to earn my ears soon!
talk about being anxious haha=)

fall 09 is what im hoping to get accepted for!
i figured we could start a thread and share what we are applying for, hoping for, etc.

:goodvibes

Me!! I am graduating in May, and can't wait to apply for FA 2009!!

yay!!
its nice to meet you!!
im so excited to apply! and i actually thing i made a mistake because my school said they were accepting app.'s for '2009' in general...so i sent in my application online, and now i found out that they really are only taking spring/springAD, sooo im hoping i didnt hurt my chances!!

which role(s) are you going to apply for?

yay!!
its nice to meet you!!
im so excited to apply! and i actually thing i made a mistake because my school said they were accepting app.'s for '2009' in general...so i sent in my application online, and now i found out that they really are only taking spring/springAD, sooo im hoping i didnt hurt my chances!!

which role(s) are you going to apply for?

I will be picking performer, character attendant again (it would be my third time), attractions, and maybe FSFB and costuming (I haven't decided).

What about you?

so i guess you're a bit of a pro at this then, arent you? haha. thats so great! its a hard to pick!

As for me, I've narrowed it down to attractions, BBB, and lifeguard- because i have been guarding for 7 years SO atleast i have expierience there. Those would be my top three- but im hearing we have to pick 5? so im still trying to choose two more than i know i would be satisfied with as back ups.:thumbsup2

so i guess you're a bit of a pro at this then, arent you? haha. thats so great! its a hard to pick!

As for me, I've narrowed it down to attractions, BBB, and lifeguard- because i have been guarding for 7 years SO atleast i have expierience there. Those would be my top three- but im hearing we have to pick 5? so im still trying to choose two more than i know i would be satisfied with as back ups.:thumbsup2

Yeah, this will be my 5th CP (providing I'm accepted).:)

My recruiter recommends having at least 4-5 top choices (as it helps a lot). But make sure they are all roles you would be comfortable doing.

Is it too early to start a Spring 2010 thread???

It may be a wee bit early (since applications don't come out for a year). But if you want to start one, go right ahead!:)

i was just about to start a thread for fall 09!! how funny!
anyway, i'm hoping to be accepted in the fall. i wanted to spring 09 but decided that fall would be best for me because of prior obligations. i'm super excited!! so far, my top choices would be; character performer, attendant, attractions, merch and custodial

anyway, i'm hoping to be accepted in the fall. i wanted to spring 09 but decided that fall would be best for me because of prior obligations. i'm super excited!! so far, my top choices would be; character performer, attendant, attractions, merch and custodial

Good choices! I love character attendant, and have also done merchandise and custodial.

Join our facebook Fall '09 group! :)

joanna - thanks! can you tell me anything about character attendant auditions? thats the only thing i would be slightly unsure about. i've found a lot on performer auditions but not attendant ones.

sandybobandy - i just did! =D

joanna - thanks! can you tell me anything about character attendant auditions? thats the only thing i would be slightly unsure about. i've found a lot on performer auditions but not attendant ones.

sandybobandy - i just did! =D

You actually don't have to audition for character attendant. The only role that requires an audition is performer. It's a great role though. So much fun.

Hello all. This is my first post, but I've been following the discussion on these boards about the program. I'm currently a senior in high school, graduating in May. As such, I'm going to apply for the Fall '09 CareerStart program. I live on the west coast up in Washington, so I've never been to Disney World. I wouldn't mind doing the program there, but my family goes to Disneyland every year (plane tickets are too expensive to go to WDW). I'd like to apply for Disneyland, but apparently it's harder(?), and if I didn't make it at DL, I wouldn't be able to apply for WDW in the fall as well, right? Plus, there's the question of housing at DL... I'm still undecided, but very excited!

Hello all. This is my first post, but I've been following the discussion on these boards about the program. I'm currently a senior in high school, graduating in May. As such, I'm going to apply for the Fall '09 CareerStart program. I live on the west coast up in Washington, so I've never been to Disney World. I wouldn't mind doing the program there, but my family goes to Disneyland every year (plane tickets are too expensive to go to WDW). I'd like to apply for Disneyland, but apparently it's harder(?), and if I didn't make it at DL, I wouldn't be able to apply for WDW in the fall as well, right? Plus, there's the question of housing at DL... I'm still undecided, but very excited!

you could totally apply again at wdw if you didnt make the DL program! i think you would just have to wait until the next recruitment season. but dont think that way! haha:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter