fall 2009, anyone? =)

oh no!! I sent my application in now for Fall 09 and they set me up with an interview tonight!!!
woops!

I CANT wait to apply for fall 2009! I went to the meeting and thought about doing it in the spring but it didnt work out.

I CANT wait to apply for fall 2009! I went to the meeting and thought about doing it in the spring but it didnt work out.

Welcome to the DIS!:)

That's awsome you want to do Fall 09 too! Which roles are you looking at?

I am already on the facebook group, but I have just discovered the disboards so I thought I'd post on here too! I can not wait until fall, I want to apply for FA 2009.

I am already on the facebook group, but I have just discovered the disboards so I thought I'd post on here too! I can not wait until fall, I want to apply for FA 2009.

Yay! Glad to have you here! You are in good company.:)

So, I've been hearing that its getting harder to be accepted into the DCP. I'm wondering how they decide who gets in and who doesn't. If you meet all the criteria, is it a first come first served basis? I'm planning on checking off only two roles, but I also plan on applying the day the app is up and interviewing ASAP... it that going to help and/or hurt?

So, I've been hearing that its getting harder to be accepted into the DCP. I'm wondering how they decide who gets in and who doesn't. If you meet all the criteria, is it a first come first served basis? I'm planning on checking off only two roles, but I also plan on applying the day the app is up and interviewing ASAP... it that going to help and/or hurt?

I think it's becoming harder to be accepted, because the CP has gotten a lot more popular. Word has gotten out, and more people are applying.

In my opinion, it's better to have more choices checked off (because if the roles were to fill up, they couldn't accept you since you only checked off a couple- not saying this will happen). But it is a good idea to apply early if you do only pick a couple.

DF and I will being trying out for Fall :)
We are super excited and hope we make it.
I found out my school will let me get credit for the Human Resources class and 2 professional electives from Disney.

We would both like to audition for Character Performer but if that does not work out then the Roles I'll try for/ be open to are:
Attractions
PhotoPass Photographer
Character Attendant
Costuming
Merchandise
I know DF will probably put all those plus Transportation.

We are extremely excited.
The only thing that makes me nervous is that we have lived together for over 2 years and this would be our first time living with anyone other than our families or each other. It will take some getting use to.

How much is the difference (cost wise) of having more roomates; like say between having 3 room mates compared to 7 room mates. Is it a big difference cost wise. I know they say the lowest will be around $75 dollars for a week, so I was assuming that is with 7 room mates.

DF and I will being trying out for Fall :)
We are super excited and hope we make it.
I found out my school will let me get credit for the Human Resources class and 2 professional electives from Disney.

We would both like to audition for Character Performer but if that does not work out then the Roles I'll try for/ be open to are:
Attractions
PhotoPass Photographer
Character Attendant
Costuming
Merchandise
I know DF will probably put all those plus Transportation.

We are extremely excited.
The only thing that makes me nervous is that we have lived together for over 2 years and this would be our first time living with anyone other than our families or each other. It will take some getting use to.

How much is the difference (cost wise) of having more roomates; like say between having 3 room mates compared to 7 room mates. Is it a big difference cost wise. I know they say the lowest will be around $75 dollars for a week, so I was assuming that is with 7 room mates.

Well, at Patterson/Chatham it is $10 difference between the 1/2 BR apartments and the 3/4 BR apartments. I'm pretty sure Vista is the same. Just be aware that housing is going up in Jan- the range is going to be $80 up to $105.

hey! i hope i dont sound ignorant? but i was wondering if someone could explain to me the disboard lingo? i always see things such as "DH,DD,DS,DGF" i have kind of assumed they were certain things but im just curious! =)

hey! i hope i dont sound ignorant? but i was wondering if someone could explain to me the disboard lingo? i always see things such as "DH,DD,DS,DGF" i have kind of assumed they were certain things but im just curious! =)

I don't know what the D stands for (Dear?), but it's D Husband, D Wife, D Daughter, and so on.

FALL 09! I'm so excited, I cannot wait to apply FA. Does anyone know around what time next spring that we get to apply?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter