fall 2009, anyone? =)

you could totally apply again at wdw if you didnt make the DL program! i think you would just have to wait until the next recruitment season. but dont think that way! haha

I know, but if I don't make it in the fall, then I'll have less time to do the program :(. Unless I put off college for another year, but I'm not going to do that.

I am interested in this time frame as well. I'm hoping to find something art or photography related. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

I am interested in this time frame as well. I'm hoping to find something art or photography related. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

me too! i wish there were roles in relation to the design group or character drawing lessons in DHS even. sadly though, there isnt:confused3

either way id be happy just to be some part of the magic =)

me too! i wish there were roles in relation to the design group or character drawing lessons in DHS even. sadly though, there isnt:confused3

either way id be happy just to be some part of the magic =)

Hope to see you both down there!:)

I am going to try for Fall 09 aswell and I joined the facebook group Im trying to do something in Photography but Ill take Merchandise or Attractions to.

I joined the Facebook group too, I would love to be a performer or something, being 5 foot exactly might work out, who knows, if not merchandise or attractions would be great too! I don't know alot about character handler but that sounds interesting

I joined the Facebook group too, I would love to be a performer or something, being 5 foot exactly might work out, who knows, if not merchandise or attractions would be great too! I don't know alot about character handler but that sounds interesting

Character attendant.;)

It is a lot of fun. I have done it twice now, and I love it!

wow.
im starting to get wayyyy to nervous, and the 'waiting game' hasnt even started yet, and wont until january. but just hearing about people getting rejected is making me really really afraid and kind of hesitant to apply now.
but i know i still will, because its what ive always wanted.

its just that fear of rejection thats killing the excitement of it all!:confused3

wow.
im starting to get wayyyy to nervous, and the 'waiting game' hasnt even started yet, and wont until january. but just hearing about people getting rejected is making me really really afraid and kind of hesitant to apply now.
but i know i still will, because its what ive always wanted.

its just that fear of rejection thats killing the excitement of it all!:confused3

Yes, there is that chance. But don't let it keep you from applying. The CP is such a wonderful experience. I'm sure it will all work out.:)

I am also really nervous, but know that it will work out if it is supposed too, as i type this is am listening to Flight to the Moon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter