Fall 2010 Professional Internships

I was offered Guest Relations :) [so were a couple of others on the board]

I also know that some of the alum-only event planning calls have gone out.... as well as at least one DVC Sales Assistant call.

As far as i know, there are still a ton of people waiting for a call/email. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

definitely... there are still tons of AO positions to be filled seems like. So yes, they are starting to make moves on the applications but its nowhere near over.

A couple of people have asked about the Information Technology internships (myself included) - has anyone heard anything about their application for it? I had the first interview, but haven't heard anything since. :confused3

A couple of people have asked about the Information Technology internships (myself included) - has anyone heard anything about their application for it? I had the first interview, but haven't heard anything since. :confused3

I have also not heard anything up till now....
I was told that I will hear something by May 1st..What about you??

The people who got Guest relations are soo lucky. I talked to a few different recruiters/people and heard that they get like over 700 applications for that one and less than 20 wll get picked this season. :thumbsup2 good job to you guys i hope to be in your position 1 day even though this semester its not looking good

I applied for one of the ones under IT, but not the actual information technology internship. I still haven't heard anything either. I wish they'd send something - even if it's the rejection, at least I won't just be waiting!

My husband applied for a couple of PIs under the IT catagory. He got a call a week and a half ago offering him the HRIS call center PI!!

He also applied for (and didnt hear anything about)

Information Technology Professional Internship
Data Management Professional Internship
CMR Database Operations Professional Internship

My husband applied for a couple of PIs under the IT catagory. He got a call a week and a half ago offering him the HRIS call center PI!!

He also applied for (and didnt hear anything about)

Information Technology Professional Internship
Data Management Professional Internship
CMR Database Operations Professional Internship

Tell him I said congratulations!!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. The only information that I have so far is a May 1 deadline from Casting - I'm hoping they are just running a bit behind schedule.

Hi everyone!
I officially accepted my role today as a Marine Biology PI at the Seas :-)
Can't wait to see you all down there!

Congrats to those with offers & good luck to those still waiting!

Hey all,

New to the boards but I just accepted my Project Analyst position for the Costuming Division. Needless to say I'm very excited!

Thanks!

Question, does anyone know where I can view the housing choices? I just want a glimpse of what I should expect from Disney housing...

Thanks!

Question, does anyone know where I can view the housing choices? I just want a glimpse of what I should expect from Disney housing...

GTckim, if you youtube Patterson Court apartment you can find a lot of videos that take you on a tour of the apartment. As far as I know Patterson is the only Disney Housing choice for PI's.

But if you are an MI you cannot live in disney housing, you must find an apartment.

Thanks everybody!

@pinktink88

I emailed you in response but in case you didn't get it... No, I did not have a second interview.

Best of luck!

Does anyone know why MI's can't live in housing? Is it because they're making more money?

Hmm. I guess I always thought it was a combination of (A) making more money and (B) a conflict of interest... As a CP, wouldn't it be odd to live in the same dorm-like apartment complex as some of your management team members? :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter