Fantasmic Has Finally Returned!!

the kids sides are the desserts too - kind of lame, but they are fruit, yogurt parfait, and apples I think. Or they can get the soup or salad as an app instead. Sometimes places have a cookie that is not listed too
I think this is true although you may get some pixie dust. The kids price is significantly less (and I wish I could have it for my 11 yo who will barely eat.)

So, I thinking the issue for January is that the Fantasmic schedule is not actually “ out” by Disney, unless I’m missing something? I don’t see anything really but park hours released…

Been trying for early January for a few days now and no luck anywhere either. I'll continue to check but I agree this is a PITA!!!

So, I thinking the issue for January is that the Fantasmic schedule is not actually “ out” by Disney, unless I’m missing something?
Today I tried for early Jan as well. Nothing from Jan 1 to Jan 7 was available. "Search Times" button was grayed out. So,I gave a Disney a call and the cast member confirmed that Jan dining packages for Fantasmic have not yet released. She advised I just keep checking each morning until they release.

Today I tried for early Jan as well. Nothing from Jan 1 to Jan 7 was available. "Search Times" button was grayed out. So,I gave a Disney a call and the cast member confirmed that Jan dining packages for Fantasmic have not yet released. She advised I just keep checking each morning until they release.
We need our sleep!!!! We can't just keep trying!!

That sure sounds like fun. Waking up at 4am and hitting refresh until 6 indefinitely in order to get a dining reservation.

I need an opinion. It’s just myself and my 19yo daughter going on this trip. We are just rolling with it, going with the flow. No dining reservations, no Genie +, spending time with her bestie who is doing the college program, doing MVMCP and CP.

I booked a Fantasmic Dinner package, BUT, just realized that it’s on a party night, so I’m wondering if that will drive insane crowds over to HS after 2:00 when people can hop (since MK will close early). Our dining is a lunch reservation, so we may go wander the Epcot resorts and the Boardwalk and then come back in the evening to HS.

I would love to switch my HS and AK day, but so far, no dining package is available at HS for the next day. I’m almost considering switching my parks, giving up the dining package and just skipping Fantasmic all together if the stand by line is nuts. I don’t remember LOVING it, but it’s been 9 years….

WWYD?

‘ Fantasmic!’ Added to Park Maps & In-Park Signage (Including New Show Poster) Ahead of Return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

8B266EA3-9BED-400A-B80A-B933D49746EE.jpeg

D493C45F-085A-492C-B8DE-DFDA00CC2197.jpeg

So frustrating that the times aren’t loaded still. I’m in the West Coast so try getting up at 2:30 in the morning for those of us having to do that every night

Fantasmic! Schedule Changes For Select Dates Through Early 2023

Disney has made some adjustments to the Fantasmic! schedule ahead of its November 3rd return. First, we’ll cover the changes, followed by the schedule.
  • November 14-16 showtimes have changed from 9pm to 8pm
  • December 4th previously had no showtimes, now has an 8pm showtime
  • December 26 – January 6 showtimes have changed from 9pm to 8pm
Here’s a look at the schedule through early 2023:
  • November 3-7: 8pm, 9:30pm
  • November 8-16, December 4: 8pm
  • November 17 – December 3, 5-25: 9pm
  • December 26 – January 6: 8pm

Does anyone know where online (on social media maybe?) where we can follow people who are at HS for the show tonight? DH has a work event tonight, and my kids are busy too and I'm bored. Lol.

Does anyone know where online (on social media maybe?) where we can follow people who are at HS for the show tonight? DH has a work event tonight, and my kids are busy too and I'm bored. Lol.

ResortTV1 is streaming from there now and is planning on hitting the first show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter