• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Has Finally Returned!!

That wording in quotes was added during the introduction of Park Reservations, specifically when park hopping privileges returned. Hopping returned with 2 new rules, no hopping before 2pm and hopping may close to park capacity. There was alot of community concern about making dinner ADRs with the intention to hop over, then getting locked out to capacity and having to pay the $10pp penalty. WDW’s response was that quote.
Just a clarification that park hopping was only stopped for park capacity once and that was MK on its 50th Anniversary and it was only for a couple of hours then it reopened.

So excited for tomorrow and booking a Fantasmic dining package... I think we are going to do 50's PT. I was holding out hope Woody's Backyard BBQ would be open for our trip (12/14-12/18), but those hopes are fading fast.

Do the reservations open up tomorrow for beyond the 60 day mark, or just to the same days as normal dining reservations (60 days)?

Is there a diagram to show what seating is available for those who get the dining package?

Already open at 5:30. I was able to snag a lunch reservation for 12/13 at Hollywood & Vine! I took what I could get!

Last edited:
So frustrated. The only restaurant it shows for our date, 11/30, is Brown Derby, no matter what time or how many people I put in. We really wanted 50s.

So frustrated. The only restaurant it shows for our date, 11/30, is Brown Derby, no matter what time or how many people I put in. We really wanted 50s.
I would have preferred 50's or Mama Melrose too, but there is NOTHING that I could find for 12/13 either. I initially booked Brown Derby, then looked at the menu. Nope. So I refreshed and got H&V. I don't love a buffet, but it had stuff we would all eat so I took it.

This was the seating in the past. While it's off to the side, we sat there a few times and have zero complaints. Could see everything well.

Are you sure this isn't outdated by years? Literally? The Fantasmic Dining Package got front and center seating in late 2019, the last time I seen it. And 2018. And 2017. Certainly not off to the side.

Been a while since we did a Fantasmic Dining Package, but we did sit off to the side.

Last edited:
So apparently not everything loaded at the same time. Now I’m seeing SciFi and Mama, which weren’t there before. Fingers crossed I might still get 50s.

Updated to correct date: Was able to get Brown Derby for lunch on 12/3 (which is what I wanted). Seems like times keep popping up so keep checking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter