**Fantasy Becomes Reality** Group--5/19/2012 (INDEX/ROLE CALL, PAGE 1--ENTRY 1)

Sues - I have worked in L&D/ LDRP my entire career (25 years). It is an area you either love or don't. I wish you the best finding an RA med that works. I look forward to meeting you on the cruise.

I so agree it takes a very special person to do L & D. I used to say it's kinda like a little mini code until that baby is out, whew :worship: now let's have some fun! Wow 25 years---that's alot of babies! I only did it for four years but miss it sooooo much! Must keep me away from baby stuff because I have been wanting grandchildren and it is still way too soon for that! So now I just count down till the day of our cruise! Will get my fill of kiddos then:cloud9: can't wait!

:cheer2:
Welcome Marcie, Darren, Emma, Madeline and Leila. We want to get to know you all in this next year! So glad that you are into helping us choose a name. Looking forward to hearing more ideas! Once again welcome!

HI FLOLKS new ones of course

Sir Bill look forward in having coffee with you sir.

ship looks good and moving onward to being done. By then I'll be living in florida.
So is there just no others from from the frozen state of michigan ??????

hope every one has a safe and enjoyable week end

garRy

Hey all!

Sorry I've been a little MIA-- it's been crazy around here!!! My oldest has epilepsy and we were having seizure issues... Then both boys had strep (Kids are getting it multiple times-- school is like a petri dish!!!)... Then, as if 3 visits to MedExpress in 2 weeks weren't enough, I had to take the youngest one back bc I SHUT HIS HAND IN THE CAR DOOR!!!! :eek: Good one, Mom! :thumbsup2 Man-- Can we move this vacation UP??? :lmao:

So, anyway-- now that I have my head calmed down a bit, welcome to the new folks! I know I already said it, but I'll say it again-- thank you AGAIN to those coordinating all the stuff at the beginning of the thread. Love the progress pics! And, for what it's worth, my vote is for Fantasy Fusion... We DO have quite a few repeat Dis-Groupies, along with a few new folks, so-- mix us all up and it seems pretty appropriate :)

Hope everyone getting snow *again* is staying warm. Will be happy when this neverending winter is over! Will be even happier when I'm sailing through the Caribbean!!! :woohoo:

Heya....I'd like to note in some way who was part of this group, but also because there are some that haven't checked in in quite a while. Has anyone heard from Sonya and Tony? Haven't met her, but we are missing our Friday countdown girl!!! She had posted that there was concerns for her job in the month of March, and I'm hoping that all is well with them.

Goodnight, and Disney dreams.

Heya....I'd like to note in some way who was part of this group, but also because there are some that haven't checked in in quite a while. Has anyone heard from Sonya and Tony? Haven't met her, but we are missing our Friday countdown girl!!! She had posted that there was concerns for her job in the month of March, and I'm hoping that all is well with them.

Today is 4/2/2011.
413 days until we sail!

Hi! I'm a KLP'er!! I'll let Sonya know on Facebook that she is missed around here! Not sure if I can think of everyone but here's some KLP'er's...

Gus & Chasity
JorDan & Chad ( & Graysen)
Sonya & Tony
Lynsey & Jason (& Kaitlyn)
Kathy, Brian & Jake
Mati, Sabrina, & Kai
Jason & Amanda (& Logan)
Bob & Carol, Kevin

This hasn't been mentioned recently but here's the link to our cruise page on Facebook for anyone that doesn't know about it yet...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/May-19th-2012-Disney-Fantasy-7-Night-Eastern-Caribbean-Cruise/167820889910863

Hi! I'm a KLP'er!! I'll let Sonya know on Facebook that she is missed around here! Not sure if I can think of everyone but here's some KLP'er's...

Gus & Chasity
JorDan & Chad ( & Graysen)
Sonya & Tony
Lynsey & Jason (& Kaitlyn)
Kathy, Brian & Jake
Mati, Sabrina, & Kai
Jason & Amanda (& Logan)
Bob & Carol, Kevin

This hasn't been mentioned recently but here's the link to our cruise page on Facebook for anyone that doesn't know about it yet...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/May-19th-2012-Disney-Fantasy-7-Night-Eastern-Caribbean-Cruise/167820889910863

Is that for last cruise or this cruise? I'm a little confused! :confused3

Is that for last cruise or this cruise? I'm a little confused! :confused3

I'm confused too as I'm not sure what you're confused about! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you mean the whole KLP thing...then yeah, we are having a little reunion of people who are all part of the Key Lime Pie-rates group from the Magic back in May 2009.

The Facebook thread is for this cruise. I'm guessing this is not what you meant though since it has the date on it. hehe

I'm confused too as I'm not sure what you're confused about! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you mean the whole KLP thing...then yeah, we are having a little reunion of people who are all part of the Key Lime Pie-rates group from the Magic back in May 2009.

The Facebook thread is for this cruise. I'm guessing this is not what you meant though since it has the date on it. hehe

Sorry I didn't see a date, I wasn't sure if it was a facebbok page that you set up for the last cruise or not, I have not gone to the page yet I will be stuck reading for hours, no self control when it comes to Disney info I will want to take it all in! :lovestruc

Sorry I didn't see a date, I wasn't sure if it was a facebbok page that you set up for the last cruise or not, I have not gone to the page yet I will be stuck reading for hours, no self control when it comes to Disney info I will want to take it all in! :lovestruc

Me too!!! I overload myself with as much info as I can digest. I'm already looking for cruise magnets and such and it's still so far away! Granted, we are leaving on the Wonder next Sunday so I'm finishing up planning for that one but I can't help but look for the Fantasy stuff while I'm at it.

There's not many of us on the FB page yet so I don't think you could get stuck too long there so come join us!!

I can access the page but I can't "like" it. I keep getting a message saying to try again. Thus, I am not liked.

Don't feel too bad - It wont let me "Like" it either. Is this because I've been MIA for a while? Oh well, Facebook is probably just being persnickety today.

OK, if you go to the Facebook page from the link in this thread, it won't let you like it. However, if you sign into Facebook and then do a search for Fantasy 2012, you can select the page, and then you can LIKE it successfully.

It likes me!
It really likes me!

OK, if you go to the Facebook page from the link in this thread, it won't let you like it. However, if you sign into Facebook and then do a search for Fantasy 2012, you can select the page, and then you can LIKE it successfully.
QUOTE]

Thanks! It worked!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter