This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I would have thought she would have appeared when you linked to that family's account. You can try and add her ticket to your MDE account (if she wants). If she is already linked to AP to her husband/s account, it shouldn't let you add it. But if you do add it - then I would think it may make things difficult later when they go as a family without you all.

He just needs to make sure she is added as a guest under his friends and family list in MDE.

In our scenario - I told my mom to log into my MDE account and add her tix so i can make the fast passes all at once. she somehow heard this as "create your own an account and add the ticket" - HA HA HA!

I was able to add my Dad's ticket to my MDE account (he has no MDE account) - but not my Mom's. MDE message said the ticket was already linked. But when I finally linked our two MDE accounts, her's popped up as available.

Maybe it work's different for AP's?

I didn't think I could add her AP on to mine - but hoping. This is very confusing to people that are not computer savvy. I won't make it to their house before we have to book fastpasses so I can see their account. Thank you!

I guess I have to ask that question but they go several times a year and her husband makes all the fastpasses for them - so she would have to have a profile on his account. I was linked with their kids because their kids have come with us to DW before and they have their own MDE accounts. I thought I would see her as well once I linked with him. I will ask. Thank you for your help.

I wonder if he has his MDE set to not share his list? I believe that would block you from seeing someone that you hadn't otherwised linked to. He should be able to go under his profile and modify it to share if that's the case.

I didn't think I could add her AP on to mine - but hoping. This is very confusing to people that are not computer savvy. I won't make it to their house before we have to book fastpasses so I can see their account. Thank you!

You would not want to do anything with adding her AP under your managed account. In essence that would create a new "person". But if the AP was added already you of course wouldn't be able to do that. I think the most likely is that he is not sharing his list and just has to change that setting.

You would not want to do anything with adding her AP under your managed account. In essence that would create a new "person". But if the AP was added already you of course wouldn't be able to do that. I think the most likely is that he is not sharing his list and just has to change that setting.

Thank you so much for your help. He says he is but he will check later and let me know. I just thought of something. He is a DVC owner and I think he logs into his DVC account. Could that be the issue - maybe that is why I don't see any of the people in his profile? He saw all of mine when we linked yesterday and I am not a DVC member. When you log in as a DVC member - can you book all ADRs and Fastpasses that way?

Thanks again.

I am sure this has been posted, but I did a thread search and couldn't find it, so just asking for some clarification from someone who has experienced this. We are going with some friends in January and have separate packages, but I have added them to my friends list in MDE. When I go to make FP+ will they all just show up as people I can make FP+ for? Is it that straightforward or is there something else I need to do in advance to be prepared to do book all of our FP+? THANK YOU!! First trip that it isn't just me and my daughter to worry about ;)

Thank you so much for your help. He says he is but he will check later and let me know. I just thought of something. He is a DVC owner and I think he logs into his DVC account. Could that be the issue - maybe that is why I don't see any of the people in his profile? He saw all of mine when we linked yesterday and I am not a DVC member. When you log in as a DVC member - can you book all ADRs and Fastpasses that way?

Thanks again.
The husband needs to check his MDE account to make sure that he is sharing his friends list. Your name should be in his family & friends list and he should have you marked as sharing all plans. Then he needs to click on the word update next to his wife's name. Under there will be a section called "Friends who can plan for "wife's name". It should say "your name" is able is to view All plans for the wife.

I am sure this has been posted, but I did a thread search and couldn't find it, so just asking for some clarification from someone who has experienced this. We are going with some friends in January and have separate packages, but I have added them to my friends list in MDE. When I go to make FP+ will they all just show up as people I can make FP+ for? Is it that straightforward or is there something else I need to do in advance to be prepared to do book all of our FP+? THANK YOU!! First trip that it isn't just me and my daughter to worry about ;)
If you can see their tickets listed in your MDE account, then you will be able to make fps for them when the time comes. If you can't see their tickets then you will have to get everything set up so that you can see them. :)

This may be an odd question/request, but if anyone can answer it, I would appreciate it. We will be at WDW June 20-28 and currently do not have tickets for AK since it is not our favorite park. But all the hype about Pandora now makes me want to go! We are eligible for the EMHs at AK for Pandora, and I'm seriously considering buying park tickets even though it's late. Is there any way that someone who already has tickets for those dates to see if there are any FastPasses still available for FOP or the Nav'i River ride on June 26 or 27 between 11pm-1am during the EMH? I can't even check FP availability without tickets. And I'd hate to buy non-refundable tickets and then not be able to get on those rides during EMH. I know, I know...I'm very last minute.

Thanks in advance for the help!

This may be an odd question/request, but if anyone can answer it, I would appreciate it. We will be at WDW June 20-28 and currently do not have tickets for AK since it is not our favorite park. But all the hype about Pandora now makes me want to go! We are eligible for the EMHs at AK for Pandora, and I'm seriously considering buying park tickets even though it's late. Is there any way that someone who already has tickets for those dates to see if there are any FastPasses still available for FOP or the Nav'i River ride on June 26 or 27 between 11pm-1am during the EMH? I can't even check FP availability without tickets. And I'd hate to buy non-refundable tickets and then not be able to get on those rides during EMH. I know, I know...I'm very last minute.
Fast pass isn't offered during EMH. Standby only. You would need to plan to enter the land before 11pm for sure. I just checked, and there's no FP's for either Pandora ride for both June 26 or 27th. If you arrive really early in the morning, you could try the standby line. Have fun! Flight of Passage is terrific!

The husband needs to check his MDE account to make sure that he is sharing his friends list. Your name should be in his family & friends list and he should have you marked as sharing all plans. Then he needs to click on the word update next to his wife's name. Under there will be a section called "Friends who can plan for "wife's name". It should say "your name" is able is to view All plans for the wife.

I see where it says "Friends who can plan for" - but how do you change that? I can't see how to do that. Thanks so much for your help.

I see where it says "Friends who can plan for" - but how do you change that? I can't see how to do that. Thanks so much for your help.
It is hard for me to know what you are looking at. Only the husband can set up his MDE account so that she can be added to your plans. I suppose that you could try to invite her as a friend and see what happens. The other thing is to call IT and see if they can help you link to the wife. Sometimes there is a glitch and they can fix it.

I had an issue with my dd and it was because somehow the prefix "miss" was deleted from her profile between last trip and this trip and that caused major confusion. I know it sounds silly but make sure she is listed as "mrs, ms whatever" and then that her DH has his account open to sharing.

Honestly this may not be your issue but for us it took 3 calls to - central - 2 to IT and two emails to guest communications and 3 weeks in-between for someone to figure this out so I thought I would mention it here !

We plan to hop to all 4 parks in one day. Do I need to use all three FP in one park before I can book a fourth FP in another park? I assume I can't split up the thee between parks? If I were to only book two FP in DHS, once those are used, can I book the third in another park?

We plan to hop to all 4 parks in one day. Do I need to use all three FP in one park before I can book a fourth FP in another park? I assume I can't split up the thee between parks? If I were to only book two FP in DHS, once those are used, can I book the third in another park?
If you book only 1 or 2 for Park#1, book a FP for Park#2 as soon as you enter your first FP line.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in mesaboy2's Signature.

It is hard for me to know what you are looking at. Only the husband can set up his MDE account so that she can be added to your plans. I suppose that you could try to invite her as a friend and see what happens. The other thing is to call IT and see if they can help you link to the wife. Sometimes there is a glitch and they can fix it.

Thank you for all your help. My friend's wife had to set up her own MDE account and we are all linked. I wish it was easier but it is all good now. Thanks again.

I had an issue with my dd and it was because somehow the prefix "miss" was deleted from her profile between last trip and this trip and that caused major confusion. I know it sounds silly but make sure she is listed as "mrs, ms whatever" and then that her DH has his account open to sharing.

Honestly this may not be your issue but for us it took 3 calls to - central - 2 to IT and two emails to guest communications and 3 weeks in-between for someone to figure this out so I thought I would mention it here !

That is so funny - that happened with the husband - it was missing a Mr - so we had a hard time linking. He had tried calling IT but we gave up and made her make an account. Thanks for your help.

This may be answered elsewhere, but are the FP in Pandora still limited to FoP or NRJ? If so any idea when they may start letting you book both? We are going in Oct so was just starting to work on those plans.

This may be answered elsewhere, but are the FP in Pandora still limited to FoP or NRJ? If so any idea when they may start letting you book both? We are going in Oct so was just starting to work on those plans.

No changes, Post #8 lists all FP attractions and their tiers. And no changes anticipated for the near future at least.

No changes, Post #8 lists all FP attractions and their tiers. And no changes anticipated for the near future at least.

Thanks! So do they actually state those two attractions are Tier 1 and other are Tier 2? I don't have any room reservations soon so when I checked with my AP (inside 30 day window) those two are always gone. Initially I read they were going to avoid calling them tiers but would just limit choices to only one at Pandora. Even though it was essentially the same as tiering I thought it was promising they weren't going to use that language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter