FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! So do they actually state those two attractions are Tier 1 and other are Tier 2? I don't have any room reservations soon so when I checked with my AP (inside 30 day window) those two are always gone. Initially I read they were going to avoid calling them tiers but would just limit choices to only one at Pandora. Even though it was essentially the same as tiering I thought it was promising they weren't going to use that language.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

I have a question. I made our FP's Monday and did not make any for one of our days. I decided today to go ahead and make some for AK on that day. On the website when I try to make them it wont let me, it says one person in our party has reached their limit on FP's and has the option to remove a person. We do have 2 other days with AK FP's. There are no FP's booked on that day at all. Is this just a glitch in the system?

I checked the FAQ section and didn't see what I was looking for.

I have a trip booked for Dec. I might have to change my reservation, cutting off the first two days of my trip and putting them at the end of my schedule and stay 2 extra days later. However this is a work related situation and I won't know until a month before. If I have to change, will my FP+s and ADRs keep scheduled for the days I don't have to change?

Meaning, I'm schedule Sun - Fri. I might have to go Tues - Sun instead. So my reservations for Tues - Fri, being that those dates will remain the same, will my reservations on those days remains as well?

Hope that makes sense :) Thanks in advance.

I purchased my next DVC annual pass way earlier than necessary for the 13 month benefit for my Dec 17 trip during what would have been block out period on my Gold pass which just expired. It has been a while since I had to go to guest services so I can't recall what they needed to activate this. I have assigned the passes to us in MDE but I can't find any physical tickets that I believe they sent me. Am I supposed to bring something to the counter other than our DVC cards/ID? If I'm supposed to have some kind of media what is the next step other than 'find it' - incase that doesn't work. Thanks

Were you given a confirmation number? We gave that and the dvc card and ID. Not sure if the number was needed , but that's what we did.

I purchased my next DVC annual pass way earlier than necessary for the 13 month benefit for my Dec 17 trip during what would have been block out period on my Gold pass which just expired. It has been a while since I had to go to guest services so I can't recall what they needed to activate this. I have assigned the passes to us in MDE but I can't find any physical tickets that I believe they sent me. Am I supposed to bring something to the counter other than our DVC cards/ID? If I'm supposed to have some kind of media what is the next step other than 'find it' - incase that doesn't work. Thanks

These days they have just taken my MB and my id and DVC card and they see the voucher connected to you to activate. I'd think they'd only need a confirmation number if there was some problem and as long as you see the voucher entitlement attached to you then they should be able to see it also.

Hi. I am heading to Disney in August. I have two days at MK. I booked fps for the mine ride on both days. I have been noticing that the wait time at space mountain has been very long recently. Any recommendations on if I should scrap one of my mine ride fps for a space mountain one? Thanks

I have a question. I made our FP's Monday and did not make any for one of our days. I decided today to go ahead and make some for AK on that day. On the website when I try to make them it wont let me, it says one person in our party has reached their limit on FP's and has the option to remove a person. We do have 2 other days with AK FP's. There are no FP's booked on that day at all. Is this just a glitch in the system?
Call Disney IT.

Hi. I am heading to Disney in August. I have two days at MK. I booked fps for the mine ride on both days. I have been noticing that the wait time at space mountain has been very long recently. Any recommendations on if I should scrap one of my mine ride fps for a space mountain one? Thanks
What are your arrival times at MK? If you can get to space mountain by 9:30, it won't be a long wait.

For mine train, if you can't get to the front of the pack for rope drop, it's a long line.

What are your arrival times at MK? If you can get to space mountain by 9:30, it won't be a long wait.

For mine train, if you can't get to the front of the pack for rope drop, it's a long line.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I have fp times for belle at 11-12 and mine train at 1245-145. I'm hoping to rope drop tomorrowland that day and work our way back. My touring plan for my first day starts me in fantasyland but it's my sons first time and I don't want him to rush through everything the first day. Thanks again!!

I would keep both mine train Fp's and then get space mountain Fp right after your third Fp is used. Whenever a space mountain Fp shows up on app (after original third is used up), snag it then modify the times. We did this easily last week.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

Yeah I hear you.....I was afraid they might go to tier system. It is so annoying at HS that we routinely do it half day and save the FP for the other park we visit that day. With TSM being shorter standby now the only ride it is really needed is RnR. And Epcot.....3 decent rides and all tier one. So we generally just skip whole park.

Hoping I don't get my head bit off for asking this. I promise I read through here, but it is a LOT of information and can easily confuse you.

I will be visiting WDW for the first time ever in February during President's Week (specifically 2/19-2/22 in the parks) and I'm wondering if booking fastpasses for 11 people while staying offsite is going to be a lost cause when going for more popular rides? We'll likely be visiting MK for 2 day and AK for 2 days. I know it will be busy, how busy...I don't know, I have no scale to compare it to. We planned on staying on site (believe me, I'd prefer it), but after checking prices, it made more sense financially for us to all rent one house offsite. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I will be visiting WDW for the first time ever in February during President's Week (specifically 2/19-2/22 in the parks) and I'm wondering if booking fastpasses for 11 people while staying offsite is going to be a lost cause when going for more popular rides? We'll likely be visiting MK for 2 day and AK for 2 days. I know it will be busy, how busy...I don't know, I have no scale to compare it to. We planned on staying on site (believe me, I'd prefer it), but after checking prices, it made more sense financially for us to all rent one house offsite. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
I just had to do this myself, for 11 people staying offsite. There will still be some great fast passes available, but some of the most popular likely won't (Flight of Passage, Frozen Ever After or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train). I would try to rope drop those rides. Some of the other popular rides like Toy Story Mania will still have availability, but maybe not until the afternoon. Soarin', Test Track, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, etc....all still usually have availability 30 days in advance.

I have an 8 day one park a day ticket with fastpasses already booked. If I upgrade to an AP will I lose all my fastpasses or just the last day?. I am staying offsite.

I have an 8 day one park a day ticket with fastpasses already booked. If I upgrade to an AP will I lose all my fastpasses or just the last day?. I am staying offsite.

Hmm, not sure. However if you wait to upgrade until you've used at least one day, then it shouldn't be an issue.

I just had to do this myself, for 11 people staying offsite. There will still be some great fast passes available, but some of the most popular likely won't (Flight of Passage, Frozen Ever After or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train). I would try to rope drop those rides. Some of the other popular rides like Toy Story Mania will still have availability, but maybe not until the afternoon. Soarin', Test Track, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, etc....all still usually have availability 30 days in advance.

That makes me feel much better, thanks for the response! I thought being a Disneyland pro would help me with my WDW planning, but it almost makes it harder since I'm so used to doing things one way and it's just nothing like I'm used to, LOL :)

Reactions: CJK

I suspect the FP's would remain but as Mesaboy said you could just use the ticket for a day and then do the upgrade when you only had 7 days worth of FP's booked.

I suspect the FP's would remain but as Mesaboy said you could just use the ticket for a day and then do the upgrade when you only had 7 days worth of FP's booked.

From what I remember, and I haven't seen this come up since the early days when there were lots of questions around APs, what typically happened is that you wouldn't lose the 8th day, but it may become "locked", as in you can't make changes to them until you are within the limit again. That may have changed however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter