Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Tutto Italia

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Via Napoli

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
Please vote for your favorite on property Italian Restaurant. Criteria - Food quality, service, exerience, atmosphere. Let me know your favorite dish(es) as well. Thanks.

We love going to Tutto for lunch and I get the lasagna. The other family members have food allergies and they have some type of pasta with sauce that they say is wonderful.

We did a last minute dining reservation in May 2015. We walked up and were seated within 10 minutes which was a bonus. We ordered a small pizza and chicken parm and both were delicious. We got a great window side table for two so we could see the Italy courtyard while we dined. We also noted there was a good size wine list with several different types of wine. We will be making an ADR there for our next trip.

Il Mulino, everything we have had has been good, usually we get a pasta dish and a chicken dish and share.

Il mulino. I had a mushroom, truffle oil pasta. Yummy. My husband had the carbonara and it was awesome as well. The food, service, and entire experience were excellent.

Last edited:
Il Mulino was good. This is coming from my husband, a native Italian from Italy (Tuscany). He didn't think much of Trattoria al Forno, hit or miss. I haven't gotten him to try any WS Italian because he has an aversion to the Italy pavilion in Epcot for all but wine. I think it's mostly because we can understand the Italian CMs. Some of the stuff they've said over the years is... ahem... less than magical :D

We did a last minute dining reservation in May 2015. We walked up and were seated within 10 minutes which was a bonus. We ordered a small pizza and chicken parm and both were delicious. We got a great window side table for two so we could see the Italy courtyard while we dined. We also noted there was a good size wine list with several different types of wine. We will be making an ADR there for our next trip.
which restaurant?

Via Napoli my tastes are simple and since I cannot eat pork of any kind I love their build your own pizza.

Il Mulino far and away better than the others.
We enjoy Via Napoli, but its really a pizza joint.
Mama Melrose was good but only a step above Olive Garden.
Tutto italia was a nice improvement from the previous Italian restaurant.

Il Mulino far and away better than the others.
We enjoy Via Napoli, but its really a pizza joint.
Mama Melrose was good but only a step above Olive Garden.
Tutto italia was a nice improvement from the previous Italian restaurant.
I agree with your assessment of Via Napoli and Mama Melroses. Haven't tried Il mulino or Tutto Italia. Currently we have reservations for Il Mulino on our trip in May/June

The 2 times we've eaten there, we have seen kids from around 3 on up. At 2 1/2, every child is different. If you have enough things to keep them busy while you eat, I would think you would be fine. The staff seemed to be able to adapt to many different tables.

Our little girl has been going out to eat since she was a little baby. 99% of the time she is well behaved in a restaurant. Does Il Mulino have a kids menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter