Favorite pics at Disney you've taken...

DisneyDayTripper

DIS Veteran
So I was looking through the pics my wife took at the new "Celebrate Today" parade and she got an awesome pic of Mickey and Minnie. I thought maybe those of you that I see carrying cameras the size of a football around your neck had any awesome pics that you'd like to show off.

Hopefully this pic below works...

n69600248_31515115_3168.jpg

Not that this is high quality in subject or composition the theme makes it personal and therefore one of my, "favorites".

IMG_0368.jpg

This is one of my favorites from our trip last week...

You should check out the Picture of the Day thread on the Community board...there are some really great ideas for pics there.

IMG_0434.jpg

This one has always been my favorite of mine. I have many pictures of that mountain but I have always loved this one. At it's full size, you can see the people's faces very clearly.

2759829879_86aa4e397d_b.jpg

The pic of the castle in my signature is my favorite WDW picture. It had just finished raining and a rainbow came out and ended at the castle :) It made me think "WDW is my pot of gold"

Wow! Great pics all. Hope to have a few of my own to add in not too long. First trip to WDW is not soon enough!

pirate: Yar!

see if this works - it was our view from Pop Century last Oct - I hadnt gotten a pic of the sign! and low and behold!!

IMG_0695.jpg

It's hard to choose just one. I really like this one even thought it's a little dark. It was 2:00 a.m. in the Magic Kingdom and it felt like we were the only ones there.
100_1093-1.jpg

I'm subsribing for sure!!! Even though I don't have pics to share it's nice to see them---will make the time for our trip go by faster!!!

I have a couple! For what its worth in this thread--I highly rec the Panasonic Lumix TZ5. I purchased it based on recs from these boards and it is, by far, the best camera (point and shoot) that I have ever owned. :thumbsup2
P1010955.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010512.jpg

Sorry so big! Photobucket is being a pain right now! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter