Favorite pics at Disney you've taken...

thankyou, "it comes in blue too"!

P1000811.jpg

I have several faves... all were taken with Canon S2 zoom point & shoot

Epcot Christmas tree @ sunset 2005
1153990617_be135f7f41.jpg

This is the angel on top of the Christmas tree in Epcot in 2005
1153992593_58b16c7625.jpg

Now-DH proposing in 2006 (a CM saw it and came up to us afterward to take a reenactment photo). Sorry for the bad image, obviously it wasn't us operating the camera. :) Also ignore my windblown hair. :)
1133197870_82e67b5ff9.jpg

Subscribing!!

It is difficult to say which photo would be my favorite (not counting, of course, those where my family appears :-) )

From my last trip, I have fond memories of the following castle view. The light that bathed the side of the castle was very warm and I just stopped to have a good look at it, as it seemed that time had stopped. After a while I remembered to take the photo:

Also, there were some night shots that I liked:

At Epcot Center (journey into Imagination):

Mexico!!

Regards,

Luis

Last edited:
These are two of my favorites. The first one is a picture of my DD2.
I had them made into poster and have them in my family room.

P1000714.jpg

P1000360.jpg

Love the photo of your DD looking at the castle, it's a classic!! I call those shots a "Wow! moment". Your DD is just looking as if absorbing the whole scene. I think it makes for beautiful memories.

I think my favorite "Wow!" photo was during my DD's first trip to Florida. We were visiting Sea World and went into a Dolphin's viewing area. She just froze in place when she saw them and stood almost without moving a long time, just getting it all (She was 3 at that time).

Regards,

Luis

P.S. Your castle photo is, also, stunning!!

Last edited:
Every one of these pictures is amazing! They are making me even more excited for my trip in August!

My favorite 3 pics of AK (I have a ton of AK, probably my favorite park to photograph):

79612011-med.jpg

79612012-med.jpg

79612018-med.jpg

And one of our view from our room during our club level/MK view Poly stay last July. The most perfect trip and I will never forget staying in this room (my wallet won't either! :) ):

79612102-med.jpg

Ya know...not to dis this thread, but sometimes I see some of the family pics that folks are so proud of, and I just think, "Whew! I'm glad my family doesn't look like that!" :rotfl: :cool1: :lmao:
Here's one of my favorite Animal Kingdom pictures:
100_0887.jpg

(I couldn't help myself....nice picture actually!)

Here are my favorites ...

Animal Kingdom
Tiger4.jpg

Epcot - DD had the best time with the fountains that we ended up spending an hour there. I can't help but smile when I look at this pic
394.jpg
405.jpg
407.jpg

Hollywood Studios
Cailyn9.jpg

Magic Kingdom
258.jpg

Love the photo of your DD looking at the castle, it's a classic!! I call those shots a "Wow! moment". Your DD is just looking as if absorbing the whole scene. I think it makes for beautiful memories.

I think my favorite "Wow!" photo was during my DD's first trip to Florida. We were visiting Sea World and went into a Dolphin's viewing area. She just froze in place when she saw them and stood almost without moving a long time, just getting it all (She was 3 at that time).

100_0573.jpg

Regards,

Luis
P.S. Your castle photo is, also, stunning!!

Thank-you:flower3:
It's amazing what is going through their little heads during these moments.

My DD still looks at that picture (because it's hanging above the sofa) and says, " There's Hannah (her name)." Then a little bit louder she'll say, "MY CASTLE!."

This one we didn't take but the last two we did. Hook came and took DD Tink away from her in the parade. Just a great moment!

image231-1.jpg

l_93b8c239b694443881500a05d3f0220c.jpg

l_9b7b848ccf36494aae111a9b7934edaf.jpg

Love this thread! I'm going to go through my pics from December and post some of my favorites!

It's hard to pick just a few!

I thought this was a pretty good shot of the coral at the Living Seas Aquarium.

IMG_9984.jpg

This is a shot of my kids in front of Spaceship Earth. It would have been perfect if I hadn't cut off the top of SE.

IMG_9953.jpg

Pictures of of Holiday Wishes at MVMCP Dec. 16, 2009:

IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0171.jpg

I love this picture of my DH acting silly with Chip at LLT and the girls with Chip:

IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

The Castle Dream Lights ~ MVMCP 12/16/09

IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

Rockin' Roller Coaster ~ DHS

IMG_0288.jpg

Our son getting picked for Jedi Training!

IMG_0355.jpg
IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg

One of our girls getting to dance with Anastasia, one of the Cinderella's step-sisters, at 1900 Park Fare:
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg

The girls meeting the faires for the first time:
IMG_0510.jpg

Snow White really like Grayson's bows:
IMG_0419.jpg

My kids pretending they are scared at ToT:
IMG_0461.jpg

We were let in before actual park opening one morning for our Crystal Palace ADR and there was hardly anyone in front of the castle. It was great!
IMG_0606.jpg

Some fairly decent shots of the SpectoMagic Parade:
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg

This isn't a great picture of the Boss, but, it was just after she had finished Chemo and had finally gotten other health issues fixed. The first time in a few years she was really happy. Thus, one of my mostest favoritest photos.
(by the way...it's Chief Mickey's, the same day as my avatar, that may have been the best Disney Trip Ever)

dreannasmall.jpg

Have a few.

Waterfall in DAK -
DAK_Waterfall.jpg

SSE -
SSE.jpg

The lobby of the Poly -
PolyLobby.jpg

Pride Rock -
Lion.jpg

While on safari -
OxCreature.jpg

Sorry the last three are so small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter