Favorite pics at Disney you've taken...

IMG_0695.jpg
[/QUOTE]

this must be the hot-air balloon that the guy in front of the walt/mickey statue was pointing at....

ok It was extremely difficult for me to pick just one picture, so I will post a few of my favorites :goodvibes

While waiting to get on Buzz Lightyear, we got these babies!
DreamFastpasses.jpg

I love this view of the castle
Castle.jpg

This is over by Crystal Palace
100_9503-1.jpg

The wall in the entrance of Coral Reef Restaurant
CoralReef-1.jpg

Coronado Springs Resort
CBR.jpg

100_9205.jpg

We only stayed our first night here. We then stayed at POP for the remainder of the week :thumbsup2

I have a couple! For what its worth in this thread--I highly rec the Panasonic Lumix TZ5. I purchased it based on recs from these boards and it is, by far, the best camera (point and shoot) that I have ever owned. :thumbsup2
P1010955.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010512.jpg

Sorry so big! Photobucket is being a pain right now! :sad2:

I just looked up this camera because your pix look awesome. Did you do anything special while taking the pix or was it truly point and shoot? I'm not very camera savvy and don't mess with the buttons and settings much. I wish my pix could turn out like these.

I have a couple! For what its worth in this thread--I highly rec the Panasonic Lumix TZ5. I purchased it based on recs from these boards and it is, by far, the best camera (point and shoot) that I have ever owned. :thumbsup2
P1010955.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010512.jpg

Sorry so big! Photobucket is being a pain right now! :sad2:

I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ-20, and I still love it!!! I mostly use a nikon D80 now, but I do pull out my Lumix on occasion. They are wonderful cameras!!

I just looked up this camera because your pix look awesome. Did you do anything special while taking the pix or was it truly point and shoot? I'm not very camera savvy and don't mess with the buttons and settings much. I wish my pix could turn out like these.

People talk about tri pods, steady hand on something---no...I seriously just pointed and shot. Sometimes I was even moving and things like the castle lights came out FANTASTIC. I had a Casio before this and bought a Canon 1100 and returned that and got the Panasonic. I used auto for most shots, sports mode for safari and either high sensitivity or the night setting for the night shots. The zoom is INCREDIBLE. So easy. I again....REALLY rec this camera.
P1010712.jpg

P1010786.jpg

P1010452.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

DH actually took this one and I was pretty impressed with it. One of my fav's.
176.jpg

These are two of my favorites. The first one is a picture of my DD2.
I had them made into poster and have them in my family room.

P1000714.jpg

P1000360.jpg

Disney2007170.JPG

I love the smile while she was actually asleep. How much fun is Disney?!

Disney200746.JPG

And I like this one b/c you can see them in the mirror :)

Oh, I forgot one. I really like this one too. It was taken on 5/5/05- the start of Happiest Celebration on Earth.

disneyworldrecovered058.jpg

Wow!!!! These pictures are awesome...My camera is only 3 years old, but, never have I gotten any picture like any of these..and it's a Kodak....

Disney2007170.JPG

I love the smile while she was actually asleep. How much fun is Disney?!

Disney200746.JPG

And I like this one b/c you can see them in the mirror :)

1. absolutely adorable- smiling while sleeping
2. i always get a pic like that one for the same reason otherwise it is kinda hard to get their faces

This is one of my favorite pictures of the castle. I just wish I had gotten the whole castle in the picture..I'll have to try again when we go in a month.

ry%3D400

This was at Chef Mickey's for my son's birthday party.
ry%3D400

I'll be bringing my Lumix with me to the world in April! I just love that camera. I took it to with me last year to Israel, Jordan, and Egypt, and pictures all turned out fantastic. That poor camera was dropped in the sand, left in the sun, and almost ended up in the Nile, but kept working beautifully. I had so many great pictures that I did two books on blurb, one for Israel/Jordan and a separate one for Egypt. IMHO, my pictures turned out a lot better than the ones my sister took with her huge digital SLR :rolleyes1

Where in AK was this taken? It is beautiful. The gorilla has such an odd look on his face.

My son and I went to the Animal Kingdom early (while my husband slept in). ?We headed straight to the safari and then walked the Pangani trail. It had just started to rain very lightly and the castmembers were feeding the gorillas. At first, we saw absolutely nothing but decided to stick around anyway. Next thing we know, out comes about six very large gorillas. The gorillas sat and watched us as we were watching them. It was absolutely awesome.

Here are a few more pics I took that morning. I took soooo many of the gorillas but these are the only ones I downloaded to photobucket.
100_0877-1.jpg

100_0874.jpg

100_0871.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter