Favorite things to eat at DL, DCA, and Downtown Disney?

mystic_path said:
How is the Cherry Lemonade???? I hear they sell it in DL, and it sounds SOOOO GOOD! I was wondering how it is.

My DDs love the cherry lemonade and it is must do for them. The cart is near Big Thunder Railroad.

I've seen the cream puffs at Pacific Whart and they are huge. So far, I have resisted but hope to try one someday ;) !

ok. I think I might go into a sugar coma just reading this post! I love reading what other peps eat at DL. Although it makes DL call me even more. I want to go now! But what would i eat? #1 chorro, #2 Selmas snickerdoodle next to splash and pooh (I know that I can order them, but its not the same. ; ) #3 turkey sandwich at pacific wharf. from then on anything goes!! :crazy2:

gnbuggy said:
ok. I think I might go into a sugar coma just reading this post! I love reading what other peps eat at DL. Although it makes DL call me even more. I want to go now! But what would i eat? #1 chorro, #2 Selmas snickerdoodle next to splash and pooh (I know that I can order them, but its not the same. ; ) #3 turkey sandwich at pacific wharf. from then on anything goes!! :crazy2:

LOL I know how you feel. This thread is making me hungry. I better try to avoid it. Im getting fat just thinking about all this stuff. :rotfl:

DL - Blue Bayou (anything there is wonderful) also love the corn dogs from the cart by the Pavillion.

DTD: House of Blues and the Jazz Kitchen Express.

DCA - Corn dogs on the pier and salads at the Wharf Cafe.

Desserts are from Marsellines (sp). Cookies to die for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter