Favorite time of year in VMK?

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Christmas was my most favorite time of the year in the game. Just the atmosphere of the game changed. I loved main street, where it was night time and all lit up giving that warm home town cozy feel. Just walking around in central plaza where the snow was falling and it was night time just made me feel like well I can't even describe it. What was your favorite time of year in game?

i liked christmas but i liked halloween with the giant skeleton and all the pumpkins too eh i miss it

Christmas! I loved that invisible-ish tree in the Esplanade and like you said, all that snow! I would love to make it to WDW in real during Christmas since I've never been there before. VMK gave me a taste of that :goodvibes

I loved both Halloween and Christmas. Haven't been to WDW during those times and would LOVE to see it, so it was great to experience it in vmk. I really miss it! :sad1:

Summer was fun because of the events and all the people were on but I liked Christmas the best because of the atmosphere.

Mine would have been halloween because all of the magic and costumes that came out I really wish vmk were still open :sad1:

Well, I really enjoyed Halloween with all the different clothes and magic, I only got to have one Halloween in vmk though. I would have gotten so much more stuff this year too... :(
I really think Christmas is my favorite though... my favorite was the invisible tree in the Esplande. That is my first time looking at vmk- it was not even my avatar, but I saw this other avatar go under there and he said. "Hey! Im standing in the invisible tree!" Or something like that, it was even funnier. I will have to ask dashyboy.
I liked all season of vmk though, I just want it back.

Christmas. Seeing all that snow on Main Street was almost as magical as seeing the real thing.

This is a tough call. I really loved all the holiday times in vmk. They always made it so special, but i would have to say that Christmas time was definitely my favorite, in game and in real life actually. I wish it were going to be around again this year for the holiday season.. :( Just title me sad tink

I would have to say Halloween. It is still my favorite holiday. The fall leaves outside and the weather getting cooler. It made me feel like celebrating the things to come. I miss getting the costumes and Halloween decorations and mickey ghosts and pumpkins. I intend to make a mickey pumpkin this year if i can. I wish they would bring it back so we can be there for Halloween or Christmas. I miss you guys a lot. I am still fighting Disney to bring it back. Don't know if you people know but the petitions are still going strong and i am writing to Disney people almost every other day to let them know we want our game back. ;)

My favorite time of the year in VMK was when Halloween was starting untill the end of the year

Christmas, no doubt. Christmas is my favorite season in real life, and it doesn't feel the same living in a place without snow. In VMK, I could have snow! Each room was the ideal Christmas, the magical Christmas I remember from the years before I became a jaded adult (and before they started putting Christmas items up for sale in AUGUST).

*sigh* :( I miss VMK.

I would have to say Christmastime, it was my favorite! I used to "Bundle Up" in my VMK Clothing and walk in the snow, I especially liked how dark it was and the lights made it magical! ;)

Defintely Christmas.
All my close friends would always find me sitting in the Castle Forecourt during Christmas. The snow floating was gorgeous, even if it was virtual. And that music.. there was something about it. I hear those sounds in my town. And it makes me happy when i heard them, especially when VMK close. It makes tears form in my eyes. It was so cozy :)

Mine would have to be Christmas & Halloween. Gosh I miss VMK.:headache:

Summer, cuz I could spend my time with my DIS friends with no homework or school to worry about!!!!!!:dance3:

Christmas was my favorite. When I started playing the game, the Christmas decorations were up. The way the Esplanade looked when I first saw inside the game amazed me. And I couldn't wait to earn enough credits to buy the holiday items once I saw those. Knowing that I won't be there this year is heartbreaking. I wish Disney would fill a holiday wish and allow VMK to be open on Christmas Eve or Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter