Favorite Universal Rides

Definitely enjoy Kong and Minions. Just not a fan of Race through New York, Fast & Furious or Simpsons. I think Simpsons was the only simulator that almost gave all of us motion sickness.

I agree with you on Fast & Furious and Simpsons. Also, if you aren't in the front row of the ride car in Simpsons, the view isn't nearly as good.

Velocicoaster. Hagrid. Hulk. RRR. Gringotts. FJ.
I'm sure Mummy will be in there too, but wasn't open last time we went.
MIB, Simpsons, ET are also must do for us.
We fill in with the rest.
At least one meal @ Mythos
Breakfast @ Cinnabon

VB:
Krakatoa and whatever the fast lazy River is called

UOR:
MIB
Escape from Gringotts
Hogwarts Express
E.T.
Simpsons
Minions (yes I enjoy minions. It’s also a way to keep cool in the heat)
Mummy (even though I can’t ride it anymore due to back issue I still enjoy it)

IOA:
Spiderman
Hogwarts Express
Forbidden Journey
Dudley’s Do Rights
Cat in the Hat
Jurassic Park

Not just favorite rides at Universal, but generally my favorite rides from anywhere:
#1 Favorite Ride: Hagrid’s
#1 Favorite Coaster: Velocicoaster (However Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point may be a tie)
#1 Favorite Indoor Coaster: Mummy
#1 3D: Transformers/Spider Man pretty equal in my book
Also not to miss: ET of course
Now, my teenagers have different votes and ride Hulk multiple times in a row, however they could still qualify to become fighter pilots and I am old enough to know that life has passed by me 😂

Congratulations on going to Universal:)
We love everything about the Harry Potter lands, including the rides. Gringotts is the best IMO. Forbidden Journey wasn't for me because I always felt like I was going to go over backwards (never did of course) and I was worried about the other people I was with getting sick on it that I didn't enjoy it. I haven't ridden it since, though.
We love MIB, The Mummy, Transformers, Spiderman, and many of the ones that others have mentioned.
It's wonderful to just wander around the HP lands. They are so well themed and special. Be sure to do the Horror Makeup Show, it's hilarious.
For us, just being there and taking it all in is what we like. The rides are secondary.

Velocicoaster is very intense. How intense?
Well I consider myself a coaster junkie, I'm one of those that hold their arms up and scream.
My first ride on it was the same, but about halfway through, I dropped my arms, held on for dear life, and prayed I'd survive.
I loved it.
The 2nd ride wasn't near as bad as I knew what to expect, but that first one?
Prepare thyself.

Hagrid's was down at least 4 hours on Friday. What's all this talk, Universal supposed to unseat Disney? I don't see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter