February 2009 .....Anyone else going then?

Misty89

DIS Veteran
not sure if there is a thread for us February visitors yet? (i did not find one in a search)
lets see how many of us are going the February 2009!
who is coming on your trip?
where are you staying/dining/etc?

The family of DH ( 36) Myself ( 34) and DD9
Our trip is Feb 6th - 13th, offsite at the Orlando Sunshine Resort, 2 bedroom condo.
still working on attractions, and flights ( seems like a BIG mess right now)

who else is going?

EDIT what are you doing about your ADR's? DH and i are still deciding how we will handle this.........if we will " wing it" and see what we get ( we are not picky eaters) or if i will try to set up ADR's once we can. ( in Nov of 2004, we got ressies at concourse steakhouse while we were swiming in the pool one hour before) hoping mabye we can get that lucky again.

Hello, i didnt find a Feb thread either, so I was in the January thread. Good on you for starting this. DW and I with DS (2) will be at WL Feb 1-7 or 8. Thats the plan anyway. We havent made reservations yet. I am deploying to Afghanistan until Jan and dont want to risk getting extended and losing my deposit money. Hopefully WL will still have something open.

Hello, i didnt find a Feb thread either, so I was in the January thread. Good on you for starting this. DW and I with DS (2) will be at WL Feb 1-7 or 8. Thats the plan anyway. We havent made reservations yet. I am deploying to Afghanistan until Jan and dont want to risk getting extended and losing my deposit money. Hopefully WL will still have something open.

God Bless you and thank you for your service :)

:hug:

We're going Feb 2009 but we haven't decided on dates yet. We'll be taking our 3 y/o granddaughter on her first visit to Mickey's House. I can't wait!

We hopefully be going in Feb. I was thinking the 1st week of Feb. This will be a surprise trip for both dd Meghan(3) and dd Isabelle who will be turning 5 on vacation. I am hoping to plan a very happy birthday trip.

We will be staying offsite at the Sheraton Vistana. We just got back from a trip at the Pop and I think the Sheraton might be better for us this trip.

My husband and I are going 2-20 to 2-24. We are staying at the WL. Some TS restaurants we are planning on dining at are Kona Cafe, Cape May at BC, Narcoose's, and BOMA.

We are thinking Feb, but aren't sure. I wish we could get some feedback on previous Feb visitors. I have not idea what it's like :confused3 - Do you?

I'm currently on the January thread, but pending my husband's school schedule (he's just starting his doctorate) we will probably have to move the trip to February.

I hope the crowds the weekend AFTER the Super Bowl won't be too bad - that will be the time that we are there. Arriving Wed night and leaving Sun night.

What's the cheerleading/dance schedule for 2009? We were there in 2007 for college dance championships and it was 100% fine.

I'm currently on the January thread, but pending my husband's school schedule (he's just starting his doctorate) we will probably have to move the trip to February.

I hope the crowds the weekend AFTER the Super Bowl won't be too bad - that will be the time that we are there. Arriving Wed night and leaving Sun night.

What's the cheerleading/dance schedule for 2009? We were there in 2007 for college dance championships and it was 100% fine.

:guilty: :guilty: :headache:

I never thought about the Super Bowl and Cheerleading!
on my way to check it out.........i will report back!

Super Bowl feb 1st 2009, Tampa, Fla.
I wonder how that will affect WDW during that time?

Looks like cheer is normally in March :worship:

I know the girl that started the January Thread. Her name is Shelly. Tell her Huggiebear23 ( Kristina) says hi!! We are in the Mayers thread. She is great

I read somewhere that there will cheerleading Feb 7-9th at HS. Could be wrong. I am just planning around those days for HS.
We aer going the second week hoping to avoid some crowds and really enjoy WDW.
A few of us have countdowns that are about the same!

I read somewhere that there will cheerleading Feb 7-9th at HS. Could be wrong. I am just planning around those days for HS.
We aer going the second week hoping to avoid some crowds and really enjoy WDW.
A few of us have countdowns that are about the same!

We'll be at WL Feb 7-13th. This is our first trip. DD1 will be 12 and DD2 will turn 7 while at WDW. We are giving this trip to the girls as a Christmas present so they are clueless right now. :)

We are going Jan 31 - Feb 7 and we are staying at the BC. It will be me, my dh, our ds (7) and ds (3) who actually will turn 4 on Feb 9th. My parents are going also. I think we are going to do the new dining plan with just the CS meals. My kids are very picky eaters! We are going to make ressies at Ohanas and Chef Mickey's though.

I'm heading to WDW for my second trip in February.

We're staying at POR from 2/3 to 2/14.

My mother and I are taking my son (11), niece (5) and nephew (7). My son has been once before but this trip is actually for his 12th birthday. He turns 12 our first full day there. It's all about him and DisneyQuest.

My niece and nephew have never been more than 3 hours from home so a plane trip and WDW are going to be amazing for them. I am so excited. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

I haven't decided what ADR's I want to make yet, but I'm definitely doing Chef Mickeys for breakfast one morning and Trails End at Fort Wilderness. If I can then we'll fit in 50's Prime Time as that is now my son's favorite.

We will be there from February 4th to the 14th staying at the Beach Club Villas for the first three days then moving to the Polynesian for our family reunion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter