February 2009 .....Anyone else going then?

We will be at POR February 15-20. We have been planning for over a year and can't wait to be back!!:banana:

See you all there :wave2: , we'll be there from the 6th Feb through to the 23rd :yay: :yay: :yay: , can't wait :thumbsup2

We're going the week of FEB 21 - 28, 2009. We usually go the first week of FEB or last week of JAN, but now our boys are in school we have to go during their Mardi Gras vacation days.

FYI---the official disney website is posting FEB 09 calendar today. As of now (1:40 pm CST) MK, EPCOT, and HS hours are posted, but not AK. I'm sure they'll get the rest up before the end of the day.

It looks like the weekend of FEB 28th is going to be ESPN the Weekend again. I haven't been to WDW during that time frame...anyone know how it affects the crowd levels? I'm planning to avoid HS on that weekend.

We're in Feb. 01-05, then it is DCL for 3 nights:wizard: then back for 5 more nights in the World. :woohoo: :woohoo: I am so excited. for all you planners like me, i have an excel spreadsheet with daily plans.

good luck to everyone getting all of those ADR's that we all want.

Hi Everyone! I'll be celebrating my 35th birthday with Mickey Mouse:yay: My Son, Mom, and Dad will be joining me as well :lmao: . I purchased the DVC this past July so I have some developer points that I NEED TO USE (there twisting my arm to use the extra points :rolleyes1

We will be there 2/15-2/20 staying at SSR..............So it will be our first time as a DVC memeber, My Birthday...........I'm so excited!!!!

You can add me to the Feb list! :cool1: We're arriving Fri. Feb 27 thru Tues Mar 3rd staying at CSR. First trip with our kids DD7 and DS6.

I don't know what ESPN weekend is..I'd appreciate any details anyone has on that. I think I also read somewhere that there's a cheerleading competition that weekend also...hopefully it won't interfere too much.

Anyone ever been to the pirate and princess party before? That should be going on during this time of year right? Is it really worth the extra money in your opinion?

TIA for any input!

I thought the cheerleading stuff was earlier in FEB. I hope it's not that weekend. Does anyone know for sure???

I've never been to PNP, but my friend has (during Mardi Gras week in 2008), and she said it was worth it...they got to ride everything with very little wait time, if any, and she said the parade was really beautiful. We're hoping to try it this year. FYI---I'm thinking they might do it on the FRI night, FEB 27th, because the calendar is showing MK closing at 7pm, with no parade or fireworks. I figure that means they have SOMETHING planned at MK that night.

Also going in FEB:cool1: Second week. Can't wait. Maybe we can use this thread to let everyone know when we can make our ADRs. I hear it is sometime in Oct. but not sure.

First trip to the World Feb. 13th-20th. Can't wait.

DD princess: and DS :wizard: Birthdays while we are there!

DH is reluctantly going....he will get in the swing of it when we arrive.:rotfl:

I didnt realize that BBB was through the dining. I made my CRT and Chef Mickey ADRs. I feel so much better knowing those are booked. I would love to make a California Grill for Valentines night though.
I agree, when they open up in Oct someone post please ;)

We are thinking Feb, but aren't sure. I wish we could get some feedback on previous Feb visitors. I have not idea what it's like :confused3 - Do you?

LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney in Feb. We were there the past 2 Feb's and will be there next Feb too! The weather is great and crowds are low. Praying for more of the same for Feb '09 at WL :)

Feb 4-5 Contemporary Garden Wing King
Feb 5-11 POP hoping for 50,s

Made all ADRs today You can book adrs right now for up to Feb 22

go get em

Feb 4-5 Contemporary Garden Wing King
Feb 5-11 POP hoping for 50,s

Made all ADRs today You can book adrs right now for up to Feb 22

go get em

I thought we couldn't book any ADR's until Oct :confused3. But hey if we can do it now, then we'll be phoning later of tomorrow :cool1:

Hi we're visiting for the first time in Feb :cool1: We're a family of 4, me, DH and DS x 2

1st - 5th Poly
5th - 13th WL

Just got every single one of the ADR I wanted :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're going Feb 7-14 :banana: :banana: :banana: My 40th birthday is on the 11th. We'll be staying off-site for the first time in a 2 bdrm condo. It will be me, DH, DD11, DS9, DS6 and DD3.

I made ADRs for BBB, CRT, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Ohanas, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi Diner, & Tusker House breakfast. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi, We (DH,DS-15 and myself) will be at the BCV Feb.13-23rd. In New England we have Winter break (and Spring break)which is Pres.Day week,so there are ALOT of us who come down to FL for some FUN and SUN in February!! The weather can be CHILLY at times especially at night but the days are usually SUNNY and warm. You need to dress in layers and pack a sweatshirt,fleece or light weight jacket,usually for early morning or night wear. The pools are heated so swimming is fine and the BEACH areas are usually VERY enjoyable this time of year. Joan

We just booked 2/18-2/24 at Pop! Whoohoo! I wish we were leaving today! We went in February last year and had a blast! Warm, sunny days, nippy nights, low crowds... awesome!

Count us in for 2/22-2/28 at OKW. We have a 3 br villa plus a studio. 16 of us going. 4 generations of family going. My oldest (13) just broke his left femur at football practice this week. Bone was put back into place and had surgery to insert 2 pins to hold it tight. He is not to put an weight on that leg for 6-8 weeks. We are hoping he gets to go back to school at the end of next week. Football and even basketball is over for the year.
Hopefully after weeks of therapy he will be ready to handle Disney World.

We will be ther Feb 3rd tot he 9th. We are staying at POP. It will be ME 35 DH 32 (our first trip since our honeymoon on 2002) DS 5 (his first trip) and my parents (like around trip 25 or so for them,there first trip was there honeymoon in 1972) This will be my folks first time staying on property. I got all of my adrs done on Sunday and I still got cinderella's royal table!! I'm so excited I could burst!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter