February 2010

Sweetie, I know you are hurting right now and thinking of Disney as being the place you and your BF went. You have to find enjoyment of things/places separately from your enjoyment of the relationship that you had with him. Otherwise, each successive relationship will have places or experiences that are soured for you if/when the relationship ends.

Good advice. I think time alone would probably be good for me. If I end up cancelling this trip, I'm already planning a birthday trip to Disney with a bunch of my friends. :) Gotta get my fix somehow!

Last minute packing, getting the car washed and picking up around the house before we leave! Ugh...I really hope today goes by super quick, but knowing my luck it will drag.

And no place to go...yet!!! So excited. While the process itself wasn't all that thrilling, its just great to say that I did it. And it does ease my mind a little knowing that I gave them at ETA for check-in day, even if it doesn't really mean anything. Yet another thing I wouldn't have known to do without the Dis! :cool1:

I've done ON LINE check in 3 times now and LOVE it !!! My TA told me about it as soon as it came out and did it for me !!!!

In your experience, does it get you into your room any more quickly? I've had people say yes, some people say no...just curious. We get into MCO around 10 a.m. and would love to be in our room ASAP. While I wouldn't mind walking around the resort for an hour or two and/or grabbing something to eat, it would be so nice to be able to get into our room for a quick nap before heading out to Epcot.

We'll be in WDW in two days. I can't wait! We moved our flight up a day due to pending storm approaching, we ended up booking a night at the contemporary which I'm curious to see what it's like and then will switch over to our original plan staying at the GF. I hope our luggage makes the journey. One more day of running around and making sure everything is crossed off my to do list.

:banana:

The car is loaded, the water bottles are in the cooler and I'm sitting here, wide awake waiting for DH to get home from work and I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach.

Oh well by this time tomorrow we will be comfy in our room at Pop and getting ready for our first day.

I hope all of those who are leaving within the next few days have a safe trips despite the impending snow and that everyone has a great vacaction.

packing....packing....tidying....organizing pet-sitters.... can't wait for our adventure to begin!!!!:)

Dropping the dog at the kennel, picking the child up from school, then DH from work... only hours until we are at the airport!!!!!

It is finally here! Safe travels all you Disers!

anybody else have like 10 bags of luggage/groceries/stuff. Instead of carrying a bunch of plastic bags, I tried to use the green shopping bags for groceries and pack all silly things/diapers and such in a duffle bag. Leaving tomorrow and I can't stop packing. I know we wont use hardly anything but with weather being tricky I want to be ready. Hoping for nice weather!!

We started counting down the hours and minutes until our trip!

Only thing I'm getting worried about is the weather people are forecasting snow Friday into Saturday and Saturday I need to do some last minute things I can't get done before then...

But as long as our Sunday flights not effect I don't care!

Tomorrow is my Disney shopping day!!!:cool1:

After my drs appointment I plan to do some snack food shopping as well as socks and other little things. I have to double check my travel size items to see if I need any of those. My DD tried on her summer stuff to make sure that it still fits and I don't need to buy anymore shorts/capris.

Also, I just want to see my ticker!

Didn't have the greatest day, but at least there's the DIS and my upcoming trip to distract me. Can't believe that its so close and the forecast on accuweather just keeps looking better.... Safe trip to everyone who's leaving this weekend!

Hi, LOVE reading all the last minute posts and how everybody is running around getting ready to go!! And I thought it was just ME that got so CRAZY right before we leave. :rolleyes: Happy vacations to ALL!! Joan

4 days:yay::yay::yay:

I've been checking the forecasts on accuweather and weather.com and it's hilarious how different thee are!! The temperature is 10 degrees different on somedays and when one calls for rain the other says sun:lmao: I'm not believing either yet but when monday comes I'm just going to start watching the weather channel:thumbsup2

Just found out that dd's best friend will be at WDW @ POR the same time we are! DD is so happy she will be there. We have been having behavior issues from her, we were thinking it was because of alot of issues this school year - 1. being separated from all her best friends from kindergarten (there were 5 of them, 4 went to one classroom and dd went to another classroom this year - 1st grade), 2. being the sibling of a special needs child catching up with us, 3. having speech issues herself. I am so worried for her, so far this year she has lied to us, cheated on her morning work, and stolen money from us (so she could go to school and buy the girls in her classroom stuff so they would like her). She is only 6 yrs old, I never thought I would be dealing with this till she was a teenager. I have promised her that while at WDW we would have a mother-daughter day and we can do whatever she wants to do. Then to hear that one of the 4 girls that are part of her best friend pack is going to be there at the same time just made her so happy. She was glowing from head to toe! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, now to get ready for my last weekend of work before heading to WDW for 10 days then packing on Tuesday, Monday ds has surgery (don't get me started on that).

what are people wearing in disney now- 1st time feb trip for me

shorts/pants?
sandals/shoes?

any help would be great

what are people wearing in disney now- 1st time feb trip for me

shorts/pants?
sandals/shoes?

any help would be great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter