Festival of Arts 2023

We were originally flying in on the 21st but the Art Festival ends early this year... so we moved our flights back to the 20th, just for this. My teenagers really enjoy seeing all the art booths and picking out something to bring home. The year we caught Don "Ducky" Williams and got an autographed print was the best! Oh and the snack booths are great. Not F&W Festival amazing but still yummy!

2023 Concert Series​

Make a date to see these Broadway stars live in concert:

Dates - January 13 through February 20, 2023
Times - Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
Location - America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT

Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
  • January 13
  • January 15 through 16
  • January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
  • January 14
  • January 17 through 18
  • January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)
  • January 23
  • January 25 through 26
  • January 29 through 30
  • February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
  • January 24
  • January 27 through 28
  • January 31 through February 1
  • February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
  • February 6
  • February 8 through 9
  • February 12 through 13
  • February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
  • February 7
  • February 10 through 11
  • February 14 through 15
  • February 18 through 19
On February 20, 2023, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/broadway-concert-series/

Last edited:
2023 Concert Series
Make a date to see these Broadway stars live in concert:

Dates - January 13 through February 20, 2023
Times - Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
Location - America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT

Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)

January 13
January 15 through 16
January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)

January 14
January 17 through 18
January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)

January 23
January 25 through 26
January 29 through 30
February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)

January 24
January 27 through 28
January 31 through February 1
February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)

February 6
February 8 through 9
February 12 through 13
February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)

February 7
February 10 through 11
February 14 through 15
February 18 through 19
On February 20, 2023, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!

Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
You might want to go back and edit your line spacing. The way this is currently formatted appears to group the performers with the wrong dates.

Also, looks like it's an easy choice for me as to which day to go this year. We want to see Michael James Scott because he looked right at DH and smiled at the Orlando Pride parade this year. Of the 7 days he's performing (not counting the foursome day), only one falls on one of my regular days off work. Now, to decide whether to splurge for a dining package.

Last edited:

Booked the 20th for Kara & Kevin as an endcap to my wish cruise

May end up taking off one of the days Patti & Robert are there but that’s dependent on what the wonderground gallery artist schedules look like if they will be there again

I'm waiting to see if the "Paint by Number" mural is coming back
Does anyone know if there’s somewhere where we can see pics of the completed piece? We did ours last year when there were barely any squares painted and I’d love to see it was it was really completed.

I may be mistaken but I’ve always been under the impression that the paint by numbers mural is completed and reset fresh every day. Can anyone ITK confirm or deny ?

How do you purchase the Festival of arts food package?
What's the "Festival of the Arts food package"? This year I did whatever it was where you buy a certain 5 things, get stamped for each one, then get a cookie (plus a smoothie as a surprise). There was no special cost, at least none that I know of.

What's the "Festival of the Arts food package"? This year I did whatever it was where you buy a certain 5 things, get stamped for each one, then get a cookie (plus a smoothie as a surprise). There was no special cost, at least none that I know of.
I think they are referring to reserved dining packages…check the article where they announced the lineup of performances I think it gave the site or they offer limited amounts of QS packages at Regal Eagle

I may be mistaken but I’ve always been under the impression that the paint by numbers mural is completed and reset fresh every day. Can anyone ITK confirm or deny ?

Yes, they are replaced very often (I've seen them finished in one day on particularly busy Saturdays).

Reminder that the Disney on Broadway dining packages drop tomorrow. I'm leaning toward splurging on Le Cellier. It may look pricey, but it seems to be the easiest to get the most value vs. regular pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter