Finally Crystal is back with new designs **UPDATED pg 39**

Just jumping in to say good bye (I'm off to the World to clear out all these nasty hurricanes for ya) I got my shirts made for this trip, but didn't get to post pictures. Will try to post when I return!

The Happy Birthday Mickey shirt is just perfect! but have to wait until later to work on the November shirts. Just ran out of time! lol.

Crystal,, thank you so much!

Will be thinking of ya as I dodge the raindrops! Ta Ta!

Can you do a change for me?

MNSSHP2008Witch.jpg

I love this design but would like it without the MNSSHP logo and instead of "2008" on the bottom can it be "Happy Halloween".

Thanks a million! I LOVE your designs, I wish I could be so creative!

Hi, i love your designs in post #599 , the "pooh" halloween and the Eeyore design.

Could i possibly get these two ? The halloween design could i have plain with no writing and could i have the Eeyore design one plain , no writing and one with Roxy on?

Thanks in advance :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Going to Disneyland for the first time October 2008!! Would like some designs for the following:
Halloween @ Disney
Aunt--Cristin
Mom--Alica
Daughter--Delaney (7)
Son--Corbin (9)
Disneyland first trip!

Anthing would be great!! Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter