Finally Crystal is back with new designs **UPDATED pg 39**

Oh Crystal! The one day I'm not on the boards and you are finally back!

These are absolutely perfect.....I have the shirts already washed, now where is that iron? LOL.....I love the Mickey one. It even has Steamboat Willie. Maybe the only thing I would change is add Mickey underneath the happy birthday. What a unique shirt! I think I will also make it into a card for all the Mickey's that Mary and I run into that day! heck that week even.
Credit where credit is due. I'll tell Mickey you made it just for him......

Thank you, thank you, thank you....So glad you are still designing. You are so talented! I will think of you on the trip and look out for your other designs as well.

OMG i can't believe i didn't add Mickey lol. Shows you where my brain has been. I am so glad you like it and I sure hope mickey does too. Here it is with Mickey for you. If you take any pics i would love to see them

Mickey80th-1.jpg

I know what you mean about all being right with the world! It is our happy place and I never grow tired of happily planning away even for trips that haven't been booked!!!!!!!!!

We have had a bad year here too...My hubby was hurt at work and home for 5 months and then had problems with kidney stones again....not much fun there and life just seems to pile more and more on...and yet we get up each day and plug away....My husband (and the rest of my family) does not understand how much I crave my Disney fixes.....Even solo, I enjoy myself so much. I carry on with the characters, video shows, parades, and rides.
Spend time taking pictures for families and couples. Talk to the CM's. I enjoy watching the little ones react with characters. I enjoy meeting new people and never ever have a bad time. I feel safe and secure there even alone.

Please please enjoy your trip and make some magical memories to tide you through when life goes awry.

D
Oh my goodness, i hope your husband is doing much better now. I can't go without at least one disney trip per year. It is all magical to me. You have a great trip as well.

Hey I am working on some clips and other things I am really learning more about my psp
heres what i did
TrueloveWishes.jpg

Thanks again

OMG i can't believe i didn't add Mickey lol. Shows you where my brain has been. I am so glad you like it and I sure hope mickey does too. Here it is with Mickey for you. If you take any pics i would love to see them

Mickey80th-1.jpg

Hi Crystal,

This image is much better. Just a suggestion, could you move the Happy Birthday Mickey up and maybe slanted and in the same corner. I think it would stand out more. If I could do this, I would, but I have no talent and have no software. Anybody have any suggestions what color shirt I should use for this design. My sister has red hair and we are limited as to colors she can wear or will wear.

I'm working on my shirts for next week tonight. They are in the dryer.

Hope to get some pictures posted soon.

D

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some of the new design I have been working on. If i owe you something you will have it later today or tomorrow morning at the latest. I have to take the kiddos school shopping today **there goes my budget lol**

GreenFrameSean.jpg

TiggerplaidSean.jpg

ourfirstxmas.jpg

stitchkingdomSean.jpg

mickeyplutominnieSean.jpg

I have this one :)
GrumpyRussell.jpg

Crystal,

Would it be possible for me to get this Grumpy one with the name, Glen, on it? Also I saw one in your photobucket that I would like to have...

christmasbc.gif

Could you put, The Wynns, at the bottom of that one?

There's no rush on these as we're not vacationing until November. Just trying to get all of my door magnets printed whenever I get a lull from work! Thanks so very much!! Your are very gracious to help everyone out here. I'm still looking for one to have personalized for me but I don't want to ask for so many at the time :flower3: . Thanks again!

Hi - Can I reguest Kylie on the Nick Jonas image that looks like his autograph and the HSM movie clip with Kylie as well. I looked in your photobucket and did not see her name. I am happy to wait in line - I know your busy! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter