First Post, Long Time DIS User

despeight

Earning My Ears
I am newly registered, but have visited the site many times in the past.

Since I live on the east coast I have had countless visits to Disneyworld. However, my family and I (my husband, 3 adult boys, and 1 girlfriend of an adult boy) visited Disneyland 2 years ago and loved it so much that when we finally purchased DVC last year, we made The Grand Californian our home resort.

I am a retired elementary music teacher, former Disney Cast Member (Disney Store) and Disney Travel Agent, but am an eternal Disney fan and child at heart. I am also disabled and travel everywhere with my ‘Scoot’, which is a Travelscoot. My Scoot makes it possible for me to enjoy all of the amazing trips we have been fortunate enough to take.

Currently, I enjoy my Covid hobby, turned passion, sewing, volunteering, planning family trips, and entertaining…..um, I mean annoying my family of men by randomly busting out in song with a Disney or musical tune (I do sound a lot like Ariel).

I am very excited in continuing to gain knowledge from all you and hope to contribute where I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter