First time staying at VWL help

cpfd910

Disney Veteran
I am staying in a studio looking to find a good location near buses and pool any suggestions also which busses serve other resorts

Thank You

I am staying in a studio looking to find a good location near buses and pool any suggestions also which busses serve other resorts

Thank You
Request a room on the lake side near the Hidden Springs pool. If you get that room, you'll not only be near the pool but also near the bus stop which sits between the main Lodge and the Villas. If you prefer, you could simply ask for a room near the elevators. From the elevators, you go left to head toward the pool or bear slight right to go out the Villas lobby doors that lead to the main Lodge. The bus stop, as mentioned, sits between the two buildings. Good luck.

The resort is small, so while there are closer rooms they are all really close to the buses and the pool. I've yet to find a bad room.

Where are the washers/dryers for studio usage?

edited to apologize for hijacking!

The washers/dryers are down on the first floor not too far from the elevator. The Hidden Springs pool is near the fitness center. There is another hot tub there too. We really like the quiet nature of VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter