First Timer's Trip Report Finished

Just found this TR so will start reading. I have this crazy idea of trying to do all of the Disney Parks in 1 6 week trip one day and I love reading about all of the different parks, especially the ones I haven't visited already!! So thanks for sharing

Just found this TR so will start reading. I have this crazy idea of trying to do all of the Disney Parks in 1 6 week trip one day and I love reading about all of the different parks, especially the ones I haven't visited already!! So thanks for sharing
I love that idea! Have fun planning!!! :) I haven't been to Tokyo yet - thinking about that one.

ooooh Tokyo! I await the TR ;) My only (very) slight concern about these places is I can't speak the languages. Is it all very accessible for an English speaker?

ooooh Tokyo! I await the TR ;) My only (very) slight concern about these places is I can't speak the languages. Is it all very accessible for an English speaker?
Well I can only vouch for Paris and Hong Kong - and for the most part absolutely. I've had a few break downs in communication but they haven't been that serious - actually discovered the wonderful caramel popcorn at Hong Kong Disneyland because I was misunderstood and that was a true blessing - lol! It is also really nice to experience some attractions in a few languages too - just brings added depth IMO.

So glad you had a lovely trip! I got back from HK Disney yesterday and I too had a wonderful time :) love your photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter