First Week of December at the Poly!!!

Oh it sounds like heaven!!! Thanks for the update. I will be frantically last minute packing and preparing tomorrow. . . . 5 min wait for SM. . . hours by the pool. . . with a tropical drink. . . I can't wait!!!:cool1:

YEA!! I'm trying to finish our carry-ons tonight so I can relax tomorrow while the kids are at school. After school, home-cookin' since we'll be "eating out" for eight days, then baths, WDW on tv, then early bedtimes for the 5:45a departure from Will Rogers International. :banana:

Thanks for the report!! Can't wait to join you!

We'll be leaving for the airport by noon - can't wait to land in Orlando. Tonight is at POP then we check into the Poly in the morning!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Trying tom figure outnhow the crowds were for you all during your trips. We are heading tom the Poly Nov 27- Dec 5 next year. I'm considering changing our dates if it's too busy. Any input would be appreciated!

Trying tom figure outnhow the crowds were for you all during your trips. We are heading tom the Poly Nov 27- Dec 5 next year. I'm considering changing our dates if it's too busy. Any input would be appreciated!

I just got back from a week at the Poly. I was there from Nov 28 - Dec 4. I stayed one night at POFQ on Nov 27. The parks were crowded on Nov 27 and Nov 28. I started noticing a decrease on Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were great, but it started getting crowded again on Friday and Saturday. I think this was due to the influx of youth there for pop warner and for the parade taping.

I would definitely go again on those dates.

Crowds were great!! The longest line we ever waited in was Santa at MK. :laughing:

Great to run into Pamela a few times in the lounge!! Wish we'd had more time to just relax and see a few of you, but it was hard with the extra people. Next time it's just our fam (me, mom, gparents and kids), so it will be a much more relaxed trip. Still a WONDERFUL time at the Poly, though!! Wishing I was still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter